Partial Library Export-Export from here
I'm missing the ability to export just what I've changed. I export my videos library to individual files and if I edit a movies details the only way to change the stored info is to export the complete library and overwrite everything. I would suggest the ability in the files ContextMenu to "export from here" and only export what is in the files below the point where the export is started, giving the ability to update just one movies info, one episodes info or a complete series info depending where the export is started
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
I also miss this function. I would like to be able to export just a single movie. Sometimes the scraper picks the wrong title for a movie and I have to select it manually to fix it. As it is I need to export the whole library to get correct nfo and thumbnail for just that one movie.

I fully support this request.

What Dilligaf and SwedishGojira ask for is the ability to export incremental changes of the database to xml files with a view to importing and re-integrating them (presumably after doing some editing) into the working database.

I think this is not just a useful but indeed an essential feature. Other than the two instances mentioned above it would come very handy in separating (for backup and customization purposes) movies from tvshows from documentaries from musicvideos.

in the background, is the same feature request discussed here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170415
Bump Smile

Any possibility of getting this frequently requested feature added
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Partial Library Export-Export from here0