movies are not in the database
Hi all

I do have a pretty large movie collection.
and they are all scrapped and indexed and i can see all the different information and fanart and covers etc...

If I go into video -> path and count all my cartoon movies there is 350 ofthem.
but if I go into movies it does only show 251 of the movies.

I would really like to use the movie db insteadt of just browsing a filepath because i whish to create a smart playlist.

how can i fix this?
On the Movies list page, press the left arrow to open the slide-out menu. Be sure the "Hide watched" option is not enabled.
Sorry i should had mentioned that in my earlier post. but i have allready checked that. and that is not the reason to why it only shows 2/3 of my movies
Sorry, but it is impossible to help you when you don't pay any info.
which info do you need.

I run the latest frodo 3.2.3 on a openelec distribution.
You have 350 movies but only see 251. I would say they are not all scraped and indexed, but you say they are - I wonder why you think that.

A debug log (wiki) where you start xbmc and perform a scrape would be useful.

Also, show us the naming of one of the movies that is not listed, full path and filename on disk, the way your source is setup, which scraper you use.

There is no Frodo version 3.2.3, but the debug log will show us which version OpenELEC includes
yay I found the solution by myself Smile

I had accidently made a checkmark in "Group Movies in sets"

so they were all there. But what actually looked like a movie was indeed a folder insteadt.

I actually found the solution while trying to make the logfile. so thanks for help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies are not in the database0