Win Quick way to edit/add Studio to a movie?
Question 
I created a smart playlist in Aeon Nox for my Disney movies. Works very well, and I basically set the filter to fetch all movies that contain the studio 'disney'.
Success Smile

Thing is I have a number of movies where the studio wasn't scraped, so I need to fix a few of them (ok 12 Tongue )

Where does Frodo 12.1 store the info for the movies? I was just going add Walt Disney to the ones that were missing the studio tag, but I haven't had to do that yet in XBMC; on my last media player, the nfo or xml were in the movie folder itself.

I used Ember for one just to test and after creating the nfo and refreshing the movie it works, but was wondering if the info or entry for each movie is just in a folder already and I can simply edit an existing studio tag somewhere. Ember is installed on my PC not the HTPC so I guess I could install it there also, just wondering if there was an easier way.

Thanks!
I don't think there is an easier way.... although I would use notepad++ on the .nfo file flag directly (located in the movie folder if you have exported to separate files) and then manually re-fresh for the local changed .nfo.
(2013-08-20, 16:11)PatK Wrote: I don't think there is an easier way.... although I would use notepad++ on the .nfo file flag directly (located in the movie folder if you have exported to separate files) and then manually re-fresh for the local changed .nfo.
Yeah, about what I expected, just wanted to doublecheck. Not a huge deal, and am comfortable editing nfo and xml, not a worry, just looking to save a bit of time Smile
And yes notepad++ is great Nod
Thanks PatK

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick way to edit/add Studio to a movie?0