Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - No graphic user interface
sheepybach no bad here, you were helping me out Big Grin

Weird that Samsung opted for different procs for the 2 devices bug guess they had their reasons!

Hoping that an xbmc dev can make this work on the 7" tab then I may get over the fact that XP support drops with Gotham Undecided
I guess we both should have bought the 10 Smile
+1
TBH I'm not that happy with the tab3 10.1, the tab2 10.1 knocks spots off it, giving it to my son soon as I now just picked up the note 10.1 2014.
So you're not missing much, still trying to work out why sammy built it.
Guess it was a low to mid entry device from them (Sammy) trying to get a bigger share of the marketplace? Still hoping an xbmc dev out there spots this thread and at least makes a comment Big Grin
Maybe but they could have done better lol. I think with the Gotham feature Freeze coming soon all the Devs must be tied up
I was really hoping that Gotham might have resolved the issues, but the last build I tried had not, still fingers crossed, XBMC is the best multiple platform and all round media center system I have tried and I have it running on so many other systems I have, I would be disappointed if it didn't final arrive on the Tab 3 7.0.

I have to say though, I am still curious about the filesystem layout and where the images are located or if they are actually still within the many unpacked package. The fact that I cant find any images on the card makes me jump to conclusions.

@sheepybach, and you please take a look at your directory structure and tell me if you have image folders and files where they are expected?
I'm obviously not sheepybach!

But good question, I have no cached thumbnails in the thumbnail folder in userdata where I would expect to see them.

Not sure what is happening here but still hoping a dev may pick it up even with the Gotham freeze. XBMC had this issue on these 7" tablets on Frodo and also any current Gotham nightlies.

These tablets may be a little lacking on spec but would have thought should be supported in xbmc, though I do realize it is still early ish days for android support. Guessing where undrawn graphics are I still get a response. For instance touching screen bottom left though no graphic is there will bring up the "exit/logoff" menu etc

Cheers
I may be going off track a wee bit here but I noticed that Sky and BT in the UK are having megga problems with their Sky Go and BT Sport apps so am wondering if they is a common problem?
hi im suffering with the same problem.. have it working on s3 and s4 phones but as above no interface on galaxy tab 3 7.0 is there a solution to this as of yet??
(2013-09-16, 12:48)Memphiz Wrote: debug log (wiki)

I have the exact same problem with my two SGT3 7 "(SM-T210). See the attached log files.

xbmc.log
xbmc.old.log

Hope this can help to solve the problem.
Hi,
Strange thing, mine was working fine for the first few days I had my device, then i rooted it, and all of a sudden, no icons in xbmc, just text and a black screen. So tonight i went back to stock firmware and everything is good again. Not sure why rooting it would break that, but maybe someone smarter than me can figure that out. The only thing i had added after rooting was adaway, not sure if that had anything to do with it or not either. I am wondering how many other people that are having problems have rooted devices? anyways, I will let you know if the problem comes back on the stock firmware or not in a few days or so.
I have got the same model and are having the same issues, i would post a debug log, but having trouble installing the debug downloader, and cant find the debug log on the device

(2013-12-20, 11:22)booster Wrote:
(2013-09-16, 12:48)Memphiz Wrote: debug log (wiki)

I have the exact same problem with my two SGT3 7 "(SM-T210). See the attached log files.

xbmc.log
xbmc.old.log

Hope this can help to solve the problem.
I have been able to create a debug log using the monthly Gotham Alpha 8 build

xbmc.log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=104693
xbmc.old.log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=104694

Hope this helps.
And these are the logs from Gotham Alpha 11. While running the debug, I exited xbmc and then restarted it, which is why there is an xbmc.old.log

xbmc.old.log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=104697
xbmc.log - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=104696

If there is anything further needed to help solve this, I am more than happy to give it a go

I have also tested the latest official build (12.3) and the XAF version for Neon enabled touch screen devices. All have the same symptoms

Glen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - No graphic user interface1