EPG:Timeline and Program Info Themes
Hey LeeG, thanks for trying them out.

FYI, i've used the theme on two openelec (ver. 3.15) machines only until I saw your post. I have a Pivos Xios that is sitting not getting used (after I built the openelec machines) and thought I should see how something non-openelec deals with them. The Xios took to the theme with no problem, so I'm wondering if something with ubuntu.

Anybody else give the epg theme a shot? I would love to hear feedback regarding LeeG (and any other problem)
Relax mate. Something wrong my end I think. I installed MetroTV alpha and the EPG on that crashes my XBMCbuntu box too. Shame coz that skin has a nice EPG too.
Hi, I was making some mods to Ace DialogPVRRecordingInfo.xml which doesn't display correctly and came across this (I was playing around with the Confluence PVR skin files but now I got yours and will check it out. Thanks.

scott s.
Not a problem scott967
If i'm not mistaken, most of the textures and scripts i used were borrowed from confluence.

@LeeG I checked the channel osd from 1080++ and it is pretty cool. I did like the next show feature. I just started work today and probably won't touch any of this until the weekend. I was thinking of possibly putting a progress bar in the timeline (i believe some of the skins i checked out had that), but i'm not 100% I can get that working (might be way above my head) and if I can't get the progress bar in the timeline maybe in the info at the bottom.
I have a couple of questions regarding this fix. I have it all installed and it is working great, but is there a way to add Record a Series into this?

I use Windows Media Center (with the WMC Server backend (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171216), and since WMC will allow Series recordings, I would like to add this function to the ACE skin.

Also, how did you get the channel logo's to show up in ACE. Is there a location in ACE these need to be placed, or a certain size these images need to be?

So reading in the WMC Backend thread (page 47), that there are a couple of missing XML files that need to be added for Series recordings...

"In order to enable the addon to set 'series' recording and 'cancel' series recordings do the following:

Install:
If you look in the ‘resources’ folder of the addon you will see two xml skin files I created for confluence.
These files need to be manually added to the confluence skin folder, or you can do what I did, and just create symbolic
link to these files in the confluence folder.

If you aren't using confluence you can add these files to the skin folder you are using, but the dialogs will look funky
since they are designed for confluence (they should work though). You can modify these files to look right in whatever
your skin of choice is if you are so inclined.

Use:
So once installed, when try to record a show after the initial confirmation, a new dialog will open (if it’s a tv series)
asking if you want to record the series. Similar for when you go to delete a timer, if it’s a series timer, it will ask
you if you want to delete the whole series-timer."

The two files are...
DeleteTimer.xml
RecordPrefs.xml

Is this something you can add to this wonderful fix?
I think a new update of Ace (1.8.0) is coming that will update the livetv/pvr functions so probably worth holding off until that is available.

scott s.
Yes, the update is quite nice!
Hi,

I've serched the file "Includes_PVR.xml" for AEON NOX Theme with no luck.

How can I find it please?

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG:Timeline and Program Info Themes0