Android Sumvision Cylone Android x2
Good morning all.

I've decided to dive into the world of XBMC on Android and I'm after a bit of advice/assistance. I've purchased a Sumvision Cyclone Andriod x2 which I was mainly planning on using for watching live tv from my Vu+ Duo Satellite reciever. This function works perfectly through my laptop using windows and XBMC but I wanted a small box to stick in another room with the same functionality.

The issue I have is (and I apologise if I'm going over old ground here as I have looked through the forum and can't see the same situation) SD channels for example Sky Sports 1 work perfectly through live tv but if I try playing a HD channel, for example Sky Sports 1 HD, it struggles. It's as though the picture is going in slow motion but the sounds seems fine.

I have updated to the latest Geniatech firmware and tried a number of XBMX versions, including the latest nightly build, but nothing has mad a difference. The question I have is, should this box be capable of streaming HD channels or do I need a more powerful box? I turned on debugging whilst watching a HD channel and it shows the cpu as running at around 180% and the fps around 19.

I'm new to these type of boxes so any help would be appreciated.
I forget if the unofficial Pivos builds work with the dual core aml stuff, but you might try those: http://www.pivosforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2967

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sumvision Cylone Android x20