Artwork not recognized
I have a few video files that don't get any artwork with the automatic scrapping so I manually downloaded the disc art, logos etc., but I can't get the art added to the video. I named the art clearlogo.png, disc.png, clearart.png. Removed the parent folder for the video from the source. Cleaned the source. Replaced the parent folder with the new art inside. Updated the video library. Still only see poster and fanart. I tried to maually select the art but am only getting options to select poster and fanart. Not sure where to go from here?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
read the FAQ
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Tried that first. It gives a very good set of instructions for naming poster and fanart (which I'm not having a problem with) but makes no reference at all to other types of art.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Quote:Q. I’ve installed Nox 4 but my artwork isn’t displayed?
clearly states what to do
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks. Was reading the wrong faq (xbmc).Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork not recognized0