Can not connect
I have been trying to get media portal server to work with XBMC But I just can not get it I am posting a link to the log file in case someone else smarter then me can give me any incite.

I have tried many different versions of the plugin and a few different versions of the server I have been working on this off and on for about a month now and am ready to just stay with Media Center, but don't want to.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=47854

Thank you
Jeff
Hey Jeff,

A few things to try. Make sure the plugin is configured with IP & port(I'm sure you've already done that). I had to stop & restart the tv service once I had everything configures. I think I also rebooted the server machine. A a last resort you might try disabling the windows firewall and see in that makes a difference.

One other thought. I think I've read that having MCE running might interfere. Is it on the same machine? I have mine disabled in windows components.

I noticed this from the logs:
01:38:46 T:3304 ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: Socket::connect 39.192.18.2:9596
01:38:46 T:3304 ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: Socket::connect: (Winsock error=10061) Connection refused
01:38:46 T:3304 ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: Could not connect to MediaPortal TV Server backend

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not connect0