Bug MySQL works, no more subtitles
Hi,

This is the situation. Since i share the Database with MySQL, in a movie when i use the subtitlescraper, it still finds it, and downloads it, but it won't show the subtitles on the screen anymore.
Any idea what i did wrong?

Thanks,

Shino
SONY STR-DH820 | SONY SA-VE705 | Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8400, ASUS P5QD Turbo, SAMSUNG SH-B123L Blu-Ray Combo, ZALMAN HD503 | PANASONIC TX-P42U10E
Do you have subtitles enabled under video options?
יונתן בן-חיים
Using MySQL or not shouldn't impact subtitles. XBMC seems a MySQL library the same as it does for a local library (for the most part). As long as all the computers have the same access to the downloaded subtitle files, then it should work on all of the XBMC "clients".
- Subtitles are enabled yes.

- Where would XBMC download the subtitle files to? I can check if they really arrive there?
SONY STR-DH820 | SONY SA-VE705 | Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8400, ASUS P5QD Turbo, SAMSUNG SH-B123L Blu-Ray Combo, ZALMAN HD503 | PANASONIC TX-P42U10E
Along side the video file, so whatever file sharing you are using needs to be writable.
lookl like CouchPotato makes the folders. it was set to make the folders 0755, i changed this to 0777. let's see if it works now.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL works, no more subtitles0