TVCatchup Xperience 1080 matching skin (sort of)
I've made a skin for the UK TVC plugin that matches the X1080v2 style as much as possible. Any feedback is welcome before it's released.

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
the lines & bars look verry sharp
(2012-12-12, 18:35)Piers Wrote: I've made a skin for the UK TVC plugin that matches the X1080v2 style as much as possible. Any feedback is welcome before it's released.

Looks really good. Is it possible to have that line to show where the current time is in the PVR timeline EPG screen aswell?

Thanks,
@Piers

Can you PM me and I'll arrange for it to be added to the official release.

Have you done all the skin components, eg the dialog, OSD, info page, context menu, etc

Would be the icing on the cake if they are all done.
Hi spoyser, it's based on the 'red' skin and all files and images have been edited/created so the skin is complete, they just need renaming to something else. I can remove the Freeview logo and replace it with a TVC logo if needed as Freeview has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with TVC. If you could PM me to advise about renaming the files and the logo then I can zip it and send it, cheers.

Piers

Very nice. Any indication on when this may be available?
It is available in the latest version 2.1.26 which has just been released, it is called TVC under themes in the addon settings
Smile
Sorry to bring up an old post but, how is this installed, I didn't find anything clear from the post, could somebody please explain the process?

Thanks.
The author of the TVCatchup addon decided to make this the default skin and not credit me anywhere. So if you download TVC then you'll see it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup Xperience 1080 matching skin (sort of)0