Req Rotana.net Arabic on Demand
Salam all
If someone could set up a plugin for the rotana.net it will be more than appreciated, and it will b a real competitor to the shahid.net already existing , I tried it on the website and it seems great , we have all the program by all the rotana's channel including the newsiest movie.
thanks again and thumb up if you are interested, it will show to the future programmers that there is a demand on that plugin.
Hmm don't these guys have live channels, the rotantas?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
yes crusader, its like the Mbc group , this website is a kinda of there VOD. wich is pretty usefull for peeple abroad like on north america or australia as there is no time shifting on the live channels and we miss the best program.
Should i add the live to my xml?

yep it will be a good idea to have this channel added to your xml, actually we can found them on teledunet.
(2013-08-23, 01:03)Ikyo Wrote: yep it will be a good idea to have this channel added to your xml, actually we can found them on teledunet.

I know but from there I have to regex it it's hard I will look for other sources. You will see it up and running soon!

(2013-08-23, 00:18)Ikyo Wrote: Salam all
If someone could set up a plugin for the rotana.net it will be more than appreciated, and it will b a real competitor to the shahid.net already existing , I tried it on the website and it seems great , we have all the program by all the rotana's channel including the newsiest movie.
thanks again and thumb up if you are interested, it will show to the future programmers that there is a demand on that plugin.

++++++++++++++++++++++1
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotana.net Arabic on Demand0