[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Networks
@AddonScriptorDE, Did you have the code on Git? I'll fork it to create an spanish version of the addon.
Thanks.
hey bro i can not find the add on can you help me?
Hey is there still a way to get this addonHuh
I have Gotham so don't have the frodo repo
Hello guys
Can you pls tell me how to install "Discovery Channel Networks" on KODI?
Im a new bie.
Thank you very much.
@learningit might you be willing to take a shot at reviving your own version of this add-on?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
The original author hasn't been on in months... time to move on or start a new thread with a new author.
Does anyone know another addon that has Discovery Channel links on it (doesn't have to be Live TV). I'm specifically interested in "Investigation Discovery".
(2013-08-23, 01:20)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hi,
watch news and clips on Discovery Network Channels. You can also view live streams from Animal Planet. This content is available:

Number of videos per page, bitrate and some other stuff could be changed via the add-on settings.

Install from the xbmc.org frodo repo...
Any feedback is welcome.

Have fun, Smile
asde

You said "Install from the xbmc.org frodo repo..." do you have any step by step instructions on installing?

Thanks in advance.
Hmmm,

According to this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Category:Frodo_add-on_repository
There are no "discovery network channels"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Networks1