[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Networks
Addon deine arbeitet in plugin ich möchte nur deutsch Discovery Addon hier ist englisch
(2013-11-13, 05:01)xbmcjas Wrote: Could you add Discovery's digital online networks like Revision3, TestTube, and Animalist?
There are already addons available for Revision3 and TestTube.
Animalist has the same site layout and the videos are hosted on revision3.
So, maybe stacked will add Animalist. If not, i could add it to the Discovery addon.

(2013-11-13, 08:50)CstyleZ Wrote: Addon deine arbeitet in plugin ich möchte nur deutsch Discovery Addon hier ist englisch
Yes, this addon provides english content only.
There is no german discovery media library available, only some trailers/spots.
I added discovery network today and any program I try to watch is jumpy or skipping... The voices are good but the picture jumps.. Any solutions?
(2013-11-17, 18:23)Lman_27 Wrote: I added discovery network today and any program I try to watch is jumpy or skipping... The voices are good but the picture jumps.. Any solutions?
You could try to decrease the bitrate via the addon settings...
This is awesome! Is there a way to get captions or subtitles to display?
(2013-11-28, 21:20)RickL66 Wrote: This is awesome! Is there a way to get captions or subtitles to display?
I couldnt find any show with subtitles on the disovery channel websites.
Please post an example link to a video with subtitles in their webplayer so i can have a look at it.

If you just want to use general subtitles, you need to use the XBMC Subtitles Addon.
But there are currently no full episodes available, so i dont think you find some subtitles anywhere.
Is there any repo that has full episodes of discovery network? i am searching for full episodes of investigation discovery...in the discovery network repo it seems that there are not full episodes of that show. i am new to xbmc, so am i doing something wrong or there is something wrong? Smile
thanks
Can I legally watch the content with this add-on?
Hello,
Thanks for all the great add-ons, appreciate the great work Smile I have a request

I recently started using PseudoTV Live and unfortunately the only channels of your plugins that it auto-tunes for me are, "HowStuffWorks" and Bad Dog" Is there anyway you could check and maybe update your plugins to work together with PseudoTV Live? Unfortunately I don't have the skills to do it myself and it would be awesome to have all your plugins included.

thanks
After installation, I keep getting "Script failed!: Discovery Networks"

Any one else getting the same error message?
I also keep getting the same msg, "script failed" i tried to install any updates or even refresh the addon and nothing works.. is there any fix to this problem??
thanks!
yes this addon is dead, needs updating
can anyone help . I'm new to this so please bear with me. I'm trying to find Discovery channel . I've tried woodys link but can't get it to work ? any other suggestions ?
(2013-08-23, 01:21)crusader88 Wrote: This looks nice, is there anyway we can get this in spanish?

Te animas a crear un addon en español con el link que nos han pasado?

(2013-08-23, 01:33)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 01:21)crusader88 Wrote: This looks nice, is there anyway we can get this in spanish?
You could translate the strings Wink , but the content is only available in english.
This looks like the spanish discovery channel video content - but it's very limited and in a different format.
Maybe someone else makes a spanish discovery addon...

I Like this channel in spanish. When you make a stable release I fork your code to create to spanish version.
Thanks for your work.
Does anybody know if the addon will be updated.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Networks1