It's driving me nuts!
First off, this is one hell of a theme, absolutly love it.
Been lurking around these forums for a while but never really logged on for help or to help others but no I find myself in need of some support.

I have everything set up and working as I want but today I came to watch a film went thru the home menu to 'movies' clicked and my films appeared all looked normal, scrolled left to get to the film and realised I had no fan art showing for any film, weird! Then realised some films were missing, ay-up what's goin on.
My movie list is being shown in the 'sets' node. And not the 'title' node as I like.
So changed it to title - bingo all working wonderfully!
Closed XBMC and came back later to watch another film (quiet day for me) and again films appear in the sets node, and has done ever since I've tried all sorts to change it so it opens using the titles node but it just won't do it!!
Please someone help, I'm sure this is an easy fix as it was working before today I must have changed a setting or something.
I have tried searching the forum and google for an answer but I'm obviously searching for the wrong thing or too broadly as I'm not getting an answer.

Help Sad
Figured it out after hours of messing around. How stupid am I!!!!!
I must have click on 'use set mode' under customisation.
What a pillock!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
It's driving me nuts!0