Missing Movie Titles
I have multiple systems running the same Windows 7 version and the same XBMC version and using the same skin. On one system, movie titles are missing near the beginning of the list. The info appears to the side (cover art, etc.) but the title itself is blank. It is fine on another system. I have tried updating the library but it changes nothing.
Are you using a shared library for all your XBMC systems, separate libraries but shared files among the systems or separate libraries and files for each system?
(2013-08-25, 00:14)artrafael Wrote: Are you using a shared library for all your XBMC systems, separate libraries but shared files among the systems or separate libraries and files for each system?
Sorry, I have a single server system for all the media.
Are you using a shared library or did you build independent libraries for each XBMC system?
(2013-08-25, 01:33)artrafael Wrote: Are you using a shared library or did you build independent libraries for each XBMC system?
Independent libraries.
Are you using NFO files to provide override/additional metadata and the <title> tag is not specified?
(2013-08-25, 02:59)artrafael Wrote: Are you using NFO files to provide override/additional metadata and the <title> tag is not specified?
Okay, I was able to correct this manually. You probably know this but I'll repeat it here in case someone reads this thread with the same issue:

1) Highlight the missing movie title in the list.

2) Right-click and select "Movie Information"

3) Select "Refresh"

4) Select "Yes" from the prompt about downloading from the Internet.

5) Select the proper title from the list. Be aware that many movies are remade, so choose the one with the correct year.

Not sure why this was not detected automatically, but the correct movie was there but not the title or any information, only the cover art.
Not sure why they were missing titles, but glad you got this sorted (or at least found a way to add them back).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Titles0