• 2(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Thumbs Up 
Thanks, it works after I uninstalled and reinstalled.
Hi Dknlght, can you pls have a look at kenh108, its been down for awhile now. thanks.
I've updated this addon to include more mirrors so there's more working links. Unfortunately the kenh88 site just went down as I pushed the update lol. Wait until the is back up and check out the update.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thanks Man, You rock
I just release another Vietnamese addon call HDOnline. This is a great site with basically all HD content. They host all their videos so all the videos work. I also cache the entire episode list for each movie or tv show once you load it. This way you can continue to watch the rest of the series even if the site is down. Again you can find this addon in the same repository as this addon
Thank you for hard work. Great site with lots of content. Just tested and I notice something, I am in Australia with a decent internet connection, speed test clock at 17-18mb/s and I still experience quite a lot of buffering. Try to disable/enable proxy but does not make any different, I think it got something to do with the website hosting is in Vietnam (.vn).
I hope you will continue to work on more great stuff in the future.
(2014-04-27, 07:27)sytek9 Wrote: Thank you for hard work. Great site with lots of content. Just tested and I notice something, I am in Australia with a decent internet connection, speed test clock at 17-18mb/s and I still experience quite a lot of buffering. Try to disable/enable proxy but does not make any different, I think it got something to do with the website hosting is in Vietnam (.vn).
I hope you will continue to work on more great stuff in the future.

the proxy setting only helps the menu load faster it doesn't really effect the actual video streaming. the video stream for me seems to work well if I leave it to buffer for a few minutes initially. but apart from trying different xbmc settings like buffer memory size and such on your end not much I can do about it. Also I just notice while trying the streams now that it's buffering for me way more now as well. So I assume that it's probably daytime in Vietnam so there's more traffic there now. when i was testing this it was night time there so I had way better performance.
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful addon. My parents love it. One question I have is on my windows xbmc I see the image of the tumbnail but on the Android XBMC I do not. I do see thumbnail for Yeufilm and Ken108 but not Ken88. Is there a settings I am missing?
(2014-04-29, 04:33)superryo Wrote: Thank you so much for creating this wonderful addon. My parents love it. One question I have is on my windows xbmc I see the image of the tumbnail but on the Android XBMC I do not. I do see thumbnail for Yeufilm and Ken108 but not Ken88. Is there a settings I am missing?

are you saying you don't see the pictures for each of the videos? or are you saying you don't see the videos listed with thumb nails on top of the names? if it's just the thumbnail view just open the view panel and select thumbnail view
@dknlght
Do you have STBN addon
Hi dknlght , Do i need to do anything to used this addon ? because anything i play it return error.
Thanks for help
(2014-05-01, 05:14)kiet05917 Wrote: Hi dknlght , Do i need to do anything to used this addon ? because anything i play it return error.
Thanks for help

yes, you need to go into the addon settings and set a valid proxy address or ip and port because the site is lock to only allow users from vietnam to access it. Change the proxy address to this 183.91.27.133:8080 should make it work because this is currently working for me
Dknight, I'm a newbie, could you kindly show me step by step how to add that ip/proxy?
Thank you very much for all the hard work you've done to the community.
(2014-05-02, 02:29)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Dknight, I'm a newbie, could you kindly show me step by step how to add that ip/proxy?
Thank you very much for all the hard work you've done to the community.

if you haven't installed the addon yet. then I've already set the working proxy for you automatically. Just install the addon and the default proxy ip is the one I posted above. If later on that proxy no longer works. you just need to go into the addon settings select proxy address and type in the new address.

fyi, on windows go to video-->video add-ons--> highlight the HDOnline addon and press the "C" key on your keyboard. this will bring up a content menu. Select addon settings from the menu. click the setting that says "proxy address" an on screen keyboard should appear and then just enter the ip and port like this 183.91.27.133:8080 remember to separate the ip and port with the semi-colon :
Is this ip/proxy is only for HDOnline? I'm having problem with tvb uslt not working on phim88, please double check for us. Thank you very much.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2