• 3(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
(2014-05-02, 03:30)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Is this ip/proxy is only for HDOnline? I'm having problem with tvb uslt not working on phim88, please double check for us. Thank you very much.

the proxy is currently only an option for the HDonline addon. None of my other addon has or needs to have it. phim88? I don't think I have that addon. do you mean kenh88? As for the uslt I'm assuming you are referring to the subtitles. If so the reason they don't work is because I never wrote the addon to make use of the separate subtitle file.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Yeah sorry, it's kenh88, having script error on phim con duong khong loi thoat, episode 1-8.
(2014-05-02, 03:56)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Yeah sorry, it's kenh88, having script error on phim con duong khong loi thoat, episode 1-8.

there's nothing wrong with the addon the video has been removed from the site. If you check the site and a video plays on the site but not on the addon then there's an issue with the addon. But this particular video is been removed
im running goham version and hdlonline doesnt work, its keep saying working.....i tried uncheck the proxy but still saying working....and doesnt load.

can u double check ?

thank you for your work Smile
(2014-05-03, 10:34)mrl0n3ly714 Wrote: im running goham version and hdlonline doesnt work, its keep saying working.....i tried uncheck the proxy but still saying working....and doesnt load.

can u double check ?

thank you for your work Smile

Since I can't reproduce your problem. Please post an error log so I can see exactly what the error is.
I use XBMC 12.3 on computer HDonline has update to version 102 but getting error script failed:plugin:video:HDonline?please help me
thank you much
sorry bro I got it
change ip to 183.91.27.133:8080 work now
I live in north west
thank for your work
Thanks dknlght for the work you've done. The Vietnamese repo works for most parts, except "HDonline" keeps one playing a bit and buffering all the time. Is there anything I can do about that? I really like the quality of the HDonline picture.
(2014-05-08, 01:29)PaintedSkin Wrote: Thanks dknlght for the work you've done. The Vietnamese repo works for most parts, except "HDonline" keeps one playing a bit and buffering all the time. Is there anything I can do about that? I really like the quality of the HDonline picture.

Unfortunately, that's the has to do with the bandwidth of the site and your bandwidth. You might want to try to change the xbmc cache setting to increase the buffer size so that it doesn't buffer too often, Though the site actually works for me just fine during the day with default setup.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ideo_cache
(2014-05-08, 04:42)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 01:29)PaintedSkin Wrote: Thanks dknlght for the work you've done. The Vietnamese repo works for most parts, except "HDonline" keeps one playing a bit and buffering all the time. Is there anything I can do about that? I really like the quality of the HDonline picture.

Unfortunately, that's the has to do with the bandwidth of the site and your bandwidth. You might want to try to change the xbmc cache setting to increase the buffer size so that it doesn't buffer too often, Though the site actually works for me just fine during the day with default setup.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ideo_cache

Thanks you, I will try adjusting that cache as you suggest and see if it helps. I agreed it's most likely the server end, I have Shaw broadband 50 so I know I have lots of bandwidth.
I have created that file and saved in that directory as per instruction, but unfortunately I can't test it as when I click on a movie I get " script failed'. I've been getting this same message in last few days when trying to click on "KENH108". Can anyone tell me if it's something to do with the other end server issue or is it something corrupted on my end..? Here is the tag I created in that file.

<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>500000000</cachemembuffersize>
</network>
</advancedsettings>
(2014-04-29, 04:59)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 04:33)superryo Wrote: Thank you so much for creating this wonderful addon. My parents love it. One question I have is on my windows xbmc I see the image of the tumbnail but on the Android XBMC I do not. I do see thumbnail for Yeufilm and Ken108 but not Ken88. Is there a settings I am missing?

are you saying you don't see the pictures for each of the videos? or are you saying you don't see the videos listed with thumb nails on top of the names? if it's just the thumbnail view just open the view panel and select thumbnail view

I am saying that It doesn't show any thumbnail at all - no matter what view I choose. I do see thumbnail when using the HDOnline addon but I can't play any videos. It says script failed if I have proxy on and with proxy off it says "sorry movie is not available in your country".

(2014-05-02, 00:12)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 05:14)kiet05917 Wrote: Hi dknlght , Do i need to do anything to used this addon ? because anything i play it return error.
Thanks for help

yes, you need to go into the addon settings and set a valid proxy address or ip and port because the site is lock to only allow users from vietnam to access it. Change the proxy address to this 183.91.27.133:8080 should make it work because this is currently working for me

That proxy works for me thanks!
Did the proxy change? It doesn't work anymore
(2014-05-17, 00:38)superryo Wrote: Did the proxy change? It doesn't work anymore

nope still working for me. check the settings to make sure your proxy address didn't change or something. If you see the list of episode then it still working and something else is wrong.
I see the episodes but cannot play anything - it says script failed
seems to work again today - not sure what was going on.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2