• 5(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
thank you very much dknlght , You a rock
Hey,

i want to set the proxy settings but couldn't. I'm using the 13.2 XBMC Gotham version. There is nothing under Add-on Settings for kenh88.

Do i need to install other version of kenh88' add-on?

Many thanks if someone could help Smile
I'll fix it this weekend
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Not to high jack this thread in any way at all. Does this add on have any Paris by Night or Asia? My wife likes to watch those music videos. If not would you recommend which add on that has it? Thanks in advance.
@ dknlght: I'm also a developer... I want to make some add-ons for other sites for vietnamese community. Can i find your code somewhere on github?

It's nice if we can coup Smile
it be fixed now. I just pushed an update

(2014-09-16, 18:04)tim27 Wrote: @ dknlght: I'm also a developer... I want to make some add-ons for other sites for vietnamese community. Can i find your code somewhere on github?

It's nice if we can coup Smile

I don't have it in github but i will move it to git source eventually but the addons are open source you can find the source code on your windows pc here C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons
Thank for the fix. I will try later today night...

I will also have a look in the source code.
I've tried reinstalling the add-on on XBMC Windows, but it still doesn't work. There are no additional fields in the add-on's configure, where the specific IP could be set.

I updated the add-on through super-repo.
(2014-09-23, 11:20)tim27 Wrote: I've tried reinstalling the add-on on XBMC Windows, but it still doesn't work. There are no additional fields in the add-on's configure, where the specific IP could be set.

I updated the add-on through super-repo.

I'm not sure if super-repo has the latest version of my repository or not but the most update to date repo should be on fusion. Kenh88 doesn't have any addon settings. the addon that require a proxy IP is HDOnline. What's the error you're getting? are you getting an error right when you launch the addon or after you click on a specific video? I notice a lot of the videos from youtube and dailymotion on the site is no longer available so you might have to try some of the newer videos. If you are getting an error right at launch it means it's missing a script module. You'll have to post a xbmc log so I can see the exact error. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
dk,any reason why the 2 options on hdonline are blank? i've got the proxy settings already set, but when i click on New Movies or View Cached, i get the double .. and nothing listed.
Anyone know why there is a lot of dead links to videos? I've uninstall and re-install and still the same. Even with the push through update as well. Merci.
(2014-09-27, 00:57)ctcnuz Wrote: dk,any reason why the 2 options on hdonline are blank? i've got the proxy settings already set, but when i click on New Movies or View Cached, i get the double .. and nothing listed.

site changed their layout I have to update the addon

(2014-10-07, 03:24)MEINX5 Wrote: Anyone know why there is a lot of dead links to videos? I've uninstall and re-install and still the same. Even with the push through update as well. Merci.

check the site to make sure the video is actually available often times there isn't an error with the addon but the video is no longer and there's nothing you can do about it.
dknlght, thanks for your respond. Most of the links to videos that I tried keep showing "script error". With this I assume it is dead links. No worry, I'm new to this playground. Great work on your part. Really appreciate these videos.

If you are ever on Black Ops 2 Zombies then look me up. My handler is : X GOTHAM X

Again, great work.
I'm unable to get the HDonline to work. However, are kenh88 and 108 only available in SD? i know that they have videos in 720 now. Are you able to make it at 720?
Hi DknIght , I am having problems with Viki addon , it keeps saying script error failed? I am running Gotham 13.1 Amazon Fire Tv. it worked before , but it stopped working :/
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2