• 6(current)
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
I've installed fusion link and got the repaddon and kenh88 installed. Question, is there something wrong the links? When I try to watch any shows, part "a" plays fine, but part "b" or even "c" plays the part "a" video. Basically keeps on playing part "a" even though I selected part "b". Any help? Thanks
I got the same problem ! they all play the same part of movie
ok it's been updated. should be able to view the next parts now
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Tongue 
Thank you dknlght they 're all fix! I just Donation for you to buy some beer to drink don't get drunk ok! oh! can you please ! check phim 47 and yeu phim are they still working or not but I see the movie not up date any new phim any more in a few month already. Thank you!Huh
Hi, I have kenh88 installed on minix neo x8h, running gothan 13.2. None of the pictures on the list of the videos are loading for me, i have kenh88 on my pc and the pictures load straight away when i go in to the list. Is there anything i can do to fix that?
Dk, when I try the hdonline add-on, it's giving me a script error for all links. Is it down?
(2014-11-16, 01:27)ctcnuz Wrote: Dk, when I try the hdonline add-on, it's giving me a script error for all links. Is it down?

seems to still be working for me make sure you turn off the proxy settings in the addon settings. you no longer need it because the site is no longer geolocked
DKnight, please assist how to get VFTV ( VietFace TV ). Thanks much.
Hey DKnight - is something wrong with the addon as all I see is search?

I just checked the site and it looks like the layout is different so maybe it broke your addon. Can you please help update it?
Thanks
(2014-12-02, 09:09)superryo Wrote: Hey DKnight - is something wrong with the addon as all I see is search?

I just checked the site and it looks like the layout is different so maybe it broke your addon. Can you please help update it?
Thanks

I'll check it out
Ok temporarily fixed for now.
(2014-12-07, 19:34)dknlght Wrote: Ok temporarily fixed for now.

Thanks, but it seem only work with superphim, how about kenh88?
(2014-12-08, 18:14)hdth1 Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 19:34)dknlght Wrote: Ok temporarily fixed for now.

Thanks, but it seem only work with superphim, how about kenh88?

which is why it's a temporary fix. Kenh88 has a new layout and with it new encryption it going to take awhile to figure out the new encryption so for now I pointed to superphim because before the change they had the same content
Can you make addon for this site : http://anime47.com
It lots of anime which great quality Smile
Smile 
Hi! dknlght . Phim88 is not working again it show only" search" can you fix it when you have time! thank you verymuch!!!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand2