Split music collection in a few groups?
In file mode I have split my music in three folders: kids, artist albums and compilations. I'd really like to switch over to library mode as especially xbmcremote supports library better than file mode but I can't figure out if this is possible or might become possible in Gotham. Most older posts I found here on album collections or seperating kids music seem to indicate that it was nog possible. I tried smart playlists based on path but that can only show a long list of songs and not albums (as the album might be stored in several different locations/paths) so that also failed.

I really like the ease the file list now gives me but I lack all the fancy artist/album stuff. I usually know If I want to launch something for the kids, play a specific album (or browse them) or just shuffle a compilation. Having everything mixed together creates a long list in which I lose overview.

Does anyone know a trick or if Gotham might have a feature to organize a music library in sets or groups? Couldn't find it (yet).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Split music collection in a few groups?0