Bug xbmc crashes on analog channels, mediaportal
I currently have a server setup on win 7 running mediaportal 1.4. I am using a Hauppauge 950q hybrid tuner. I am using a raspberry pi with raspbmc final as my front-end. Everything connects just fine and finds all my channels. But when I try to play an analog channel the pi reboots. I can still play all digital qam channels just fine. It's only analog I am having issues with. I checked xbmc log file after enabling debugging mode and the last line says ffmpeg error missing header. I am assuming this is a problem with xbmc not being able to play the mediaportal .ts stream file, but I have no clue how to remedy the problem. Any help would be appreciated. I am at work so I can't upload the log file right now. Thanks in advance.
Also. I have xbmc on my android tablet and my android phone. All xbmc installs have the same issue. Not sure if its media portal bug or bug inherent to all xbmc platforms.
You have a Mpeg License for the Pi?

That said, I never could never get the Pi to play a full TS stream... not even a standard definition one.

You should be able to use it in ffmpeg mode though.
Yes I have purchased and input the mpeg licensed in the pi. funny thing is, I can access the ts file directly from the smb share on xbmc and it plays just fine. It only crashes the system when I try use the live tv in xbmc. As I said earlier, the other installs of xbmc on my android devices produces the same results.
Does Raspbmc use Gotham or Frodo? I don't think MePo works with Gotham yet, at least not the last time I tried it.

If you can, you should try to get the system working with a PC so you can be sure all the software works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc crashes on analog channels, mediaportal0