Library update to refresh movie set information when already have .nfo files
I have a large movie library first created in an older version of XBMC, prior to movie set info being scraped automatically. Most of the video file names don't match with TMDB so I've manually matched them over time. Perdiodically I then export the library to individual .nfo files. This means it will easily re-create the library if I have to do a rebuild of my XBMC box. However, I can't get the movie "set" info to refresh. I think it's because my .nfo files don't contain the "set" info or the tag is empty and XBMC never retrieves up to date "set" info from the scraper.

Is there a solution to this? I want to refresh all the movie set info for my database. Basically, if I understand what is happening corectly, I just want the .nfo file to support matching of the video filename with the correct movie and everything else to come from the scraper.
Gotham builds now have a "Set Manager" which should allow you to create sets in the XBMC gui, and then assign movies to the sets. When you export your nfos they should then contain the <set> tag.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library update to refresh movie set information when already have .nfo files0