"Most Played Roms" widget problems
Hey all,

I'm loving Aeon Nox 4.0 and use it for htpc duties and a gaming/emulation front end. Only thing is that I cant seem to get the "Most Played Roms" widget to co-operate - in 4.0.9 (repo version) roms are not launched from the widget when selecting play.Debug log here, towards the end I have spammed the play button. This post indicates that things have changed since 4.0.9 and so I upgraded to the git version and now launching from the widget works, but no icons are displayed until I highlight/select one of the most played roms and everything is there as should be. Screenshot here. Cleaning RCB's library has not helped. Debug log for git version. The strange thing is that in the home customizer screen, the icons are visible as should be. Resetting the widget has no effect and downgrading to 4.0.9 and icons are back but no launching.

So I've begun searching the Aeon Nox repo to see what has changed to try and fix the launching problem, and found this change from 3moths ago, which looks to be the only commit regarding 'rom collection' and 'most played' searches that was younger than 7 months old. Only problem is that 4.0.9 doesnt seem to have a 1080i/includes.xml ...

Any suggestions?
Ive got it working but not without some strangeness:
I added a second most played widget to another screen, this time in Landscape mode as opposed to Panel originally and everything worked in the new Landscape one, so I removed both and placed a Landscape widget where the original was and the I was unable to even select roms on it. Then I addd a Panel widget to another screen and again the Landscape widget worked, while the Panel one was the same as before. So now I have a Panel widget on a disabled home screen and Landscape where I want it and its still working after restarts/reboots... *shrugs*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Most Played Roms" widget problems0