Ustvnow - can't view my recordings
I have a paid accouny with ustvnow. I have XBMC 12 (FRODO) on my G-Box midnight (android set top box) and AT&T Galaxy Note 2. I can view live TV fine, but when I go to my recordings, it just says "working" on the bottom right hand of the screen, and that doesn't go away. I have to close XBMC after that, since backing out of the recordings section doesn't work.

I do have a VPN service configured on both devices, since I am in the USA. Strangely enough, I can view recordings on my PC (also configured to be on my VPN service), as well as in an Android web browser.

I have emailed ustvnow multiple times, but they haven't narrowed down the issue, which I believe is ultimately an issue with the ustvnow XBMC plugin.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I don't watch live TV since I work so much, but I would like to be able to view my recordings on my phone/G-Box.
I don't think this plugin is supported here go to xbmchub.com
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
I would but i signed up with them, and 2 days later, I got no email validation link. I tried It 3 times, and even emailed their admin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ustvnow - can't view my recordings0