Is it possible to filter the default movie library?
Question 
Editing the nodes (tutorial @ http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_nodes) I was able to exclude my Music Shows path from Movies -> Titles:

titles.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="2" type="filter">
  <label>369</label>
  <path>videodb://1/2</path>
  <icon>DefaultMovieTitle.png</icon>
  <content>movies</content>
  <match>all</match>
  <rule field="path" operator="isnot">
        <value>I:\Shows\</value>
    </rule>
</node>

Now the question: is it possible to exclude/filter them by default when you hit the Movies menu on home screen?

For now I have the follow menus on main screen: ... Movies (default menu) | Shows (this is a smart playlist)...

I tested a custom smart playlist for the Movies section, but I lost some features like the library stats. Then I'm wondering if I can just filter the default movies library.

Thanks.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
*bump*
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Did you ever get anywhere with this, I'm trying to find a solution for something similar:

I have some music concert DVD's which for arguments sake are in a folder called Music Videos, the standard moviedb.org scraper identifies them, and downloads the necessary metadata, however I don't really want these to appear under the Movies section (which houses my film library)

Hence wanted to filter the default movies library to exclude content by path, or if not by genre (assuming all the music dvd's have a consistent genre listing).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to filter the default movie library?0