Full remote
Hi everyone.

I'm currently using my iphone to act as mouse-xbmc remote-wake on lan

I use 3 applications to do all of the above. (mouse lite - official xbmc remote - ishutdown)

Does anyone know of a good wireless remote or an all in one application?

Thanks!
I use xbmc commander for IOS..

it does wake my Htpc...
browsing is really great..

but i use it on Ipad... Wink ... Iphone is too small for my needs..

there is a free version in app store to check if it suits your needs...

Constellation is another choice in IOS... (but i prefer XBMC Commander)..

(i use i shutdown only to power off server... Xbmc commander can power off htpc - when needed)
FLIRC

Keyboard
(2013-08-30, 17:09)Budwyzer Wrote: FLIRC

Keyboard

Please Please for the life of God Stay away from FLIRC. Its buggy, extremely Buggy. don't get me wrong, but build quality is top notch and the receiver senser is strong but it sends out ghost responses. If you read the forums they are struggling on noise cancellation etc. If it worked it would be unmatched but with the issues its not a good solution.

As for me the best today is the old ps3 remote. Note the old and not the new one as the new one forgets pairing. and use it with blumote 2.0.4 and a physical logitech keyboard.
(2013-08-30, 23:44)navigates Wrote:

Keyboard

Please Please for the life of God Stay away from FLIRC. Its buggy, extremely Buggy. don't get me wrong, but build quality is top notch and the receiver senser is strong but it sends out ghost responses. If you read the forums they are struggling on noise cancellation etc. If it worked it would be unmatched but with the issues its not a good solution.

As for me the best today is the old ps3 remote. Note the old and not the new one as the new one forgets pairing. and use it with blumote 2.0.4 and a physical logitech keyboard.

I've never had such issues with my FLIRC. Same for tons of users.
I have a Flirc on each of my xbmc boxes and have had no issues. I'd highly recommend.
Intel I3-4130 | Asus H81T/CSM | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB Crucial M4| KODI 14.1
SilverStone Milo ML06
(2013-08-31, 03:54)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 23:44)navigates Wrote:

Keyboard

I've never had such issues with my FLIRC. Same for tons of users.

Holy crap, I'm now having this issue. I must have some funky fluorescent light, because I used to be able to program it easily, but now I'm getting ghost signals out the wazoo. This is bizarre, because it was acting so well before. Mostly just an issue during programming, but yeah, I totally see what you mean now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full remote0