Bug Not putting movie into a set unless fresh install..
Short story:
Once I add a movie into XBMC and its not assigned to a set and then I go back later and try to re-assign the movie to a set, delete movie, update library, etc....the movie will still not appear in the set. I have to start from complete scratch (brand new install) in order for that movie to now we shown in the set.

Long Story
When I try to edit the nfo files, whether I do it manually in notepad, or use Ember Media Manager, delete the movies from XBMC and then update the library, the movies still dont appear in the set.

The only way I have found to work is to use _Andy_'s set manager (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167772) but from what I can tell, this edits the actually sql or xml, or whatever file and not the individual NFO files themselves because when I view the NFO files, the <set> tags are still empty, but when I hop into XBMC it now shows my new set that I created. I dont want to do it this way because if I ever have to re-scan all my movies in, any sets I created through this tool, will not re-populate.

EDIT 1:
Just tried removing the movies, cleaning the database, then updating library. Still did not add the set even though the <set> tags are populated in both of the movies NFO files.

EDIT 2:
Tried adding a brand new movie into my database and before I even updated my library, i already went into Ember and added the movie to a new set. When I updated XBMC, the set showed up. So it appears like once a movie has already been added to XBMC without a set, and then you try to assign it to a set, it does not completely take.

EDIT 3:
Whats even weirder is when I log on my library to web interface, it shows my the 2 movies I put in the set, American Beauty and American History X as being in a set (as denoted by the little icon to the right of the title). BUT when I open the set manager in the interface, it does not list the set. Which I just named 111111111.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not putting movie into a set unless fresh install..0