Cinema Experience questions
I asked some questions a few times in the official Cinema Experience thread but it seems pretty dead as for replies so I m trying it in my own topic.

I have Aeon MQ4 skin installed on xbmc Gotham Alpha 6. What i would like to do is:

1. When i chose my movie that i m going to watch first play 2 trailers, one from hdtrailers.net 'top10' and one from hdtrailers.net 'latest'.

2. After playing these 2 trailers play one of my 3 thx intro clips i have downloaded and that are located in a specific folder.

3. After playing the thx intro clip play a countdown clip.

As for your info: i m using a external player for all my content.
Is this all possible to do?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
I've been using CE with MQ4 for a while, still relatively new to XBMC but I will give my perspective (though limited it may be)...

1) First, I don't know whether it will appear as a trailer scraper in the settings. The Apple Movie Add on does have options (i.e. New Releases), but I don't know if you can select multiple as you want. Just have to try and see.

2) You can play your intro clips, they just have fit the specific format of file structure/name, noted in the CE thread - local trailers.

3) You can play Countdown clip(s), at the bottom of the Special Videos tab. Has it's own reserved place.

You simply have to experiment with the settings and see how it goes. I'm not sure about the order (as mine is intro (i.e. coming soon) before trailers) but you should be able to adjust to your own preference. When you say external player, do you mean your playing the movie (or content) from another device from xbmc e.t.c. & have you tried and it hasn't worked?

Note: I don't know if Gotham build will affect anything i.e. Add-on functionality. Maybe someone else can give you more info or correct anything I've said. Assuming you haven't given it a go, it may be best to, then post the problems/issues that has occurred in the CE thread, then you may get more replies as towards a solution or the reason of the limitation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience questions0