• 30(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-03-01, 13:49)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2014-02-28, 22:18)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2014-02-27, 23:56)JohnWPB Wrote: Is the x64 & x86 separate / "Any" / combined still a work in progress? I just downloaded: EmberMM - Release x86 - 20140221. When I unzip, and attempt to run it, I get: "Ember Media Manager.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

I downloaded the x64 bit, thinking that they may have been named incorrectly, but no luck.

My machine specs are in my Sig.

There are TWO different versions as we have extyernal dependancies (ffmpeg, etc..). So you have to download the correct one, and create a NEW folder for it.
Do not mix previous installations with this new version

I'm using both the x64 and the x86 version on two different machines and they work

There is something strange going on or at least confusing
If I start Ember from x86 folder, in top right corner it says 1.4.0.0 x64
Started from x64 folder it just say 1.4.0.0

you messed up the folders. It should say 1.4.0.0 - x86 and 1.4.0.0 - x64 if you get a 1.4.0.0 is an older release.

I do suggest you zip the folders, then delete them and restart from scratch.
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-03-01, 15:31)m.savazzi Wrote: you messed up the folders. It should say 1.4.0.0 - x86 and 1.4.0.0 - x64 if you get a 1.4.0.0 is an older release.

I do suggest you zip the folders, then delete them and restart from scratch.

No that's not the case
I had done one mistake and that was that I was running the x64 version with old language files not containing all text strings,
After I correct that both versions is showing x64 at the end, please see attach screen shot, as you can see from task manager it is a 32bit of ember running
as I am only ever using the x86 version (not having a 64bit OS) I can confirm the version mixup. My Ember window also shows "1.4.0.0. x64" in the upper left corner.
Very weird! Will cross check the api used to detect the bit depth
Hi,

I've been using EMM 1.4b for a couple of months but over the weekend I cleaned up my movie folders and file names and now EMM gives a "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error every time I click on a movie.

To try to fix it I have:
- Reloaded All Movies and F5.
- Rescraped Meta Data only for all movies.
- Rescraped NFO only for all movies.

I've even deleted the Media.emm file and let EMM rebuild it, but still I get the "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error.

Strangely the error log seems to indicate that it is looking for files on someone else's computer, in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIXML.vb. There is no user called Massimo on my PC.

My EMM Log file can be downloaded here: 2014-03-03_errors.csv

Hope you can help

cheers
Dave
Hi,

I'm using Ember Media Manager 1.4 x64 (2/21/14) and I am encountering an issue with the file names of certain movies when scraping and when using the batch renamer. For example:

1) I have a file named F:\Video\Out\THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE\THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE_DISC_1 _t00.mkv
2) When I scrape the movie (using scrape selected movies -> ask -> all items), it succeeds in finding this movie and downloading the images/creating the NFO file.
3) However, if I look in the directory F:\Video\Out\THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE, I now have:
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE_DISC_1 _t00.mkv
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00-fanart.jpg
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00-poster.jpg
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00.nfo
4) If I try to "Bulk Rename" it detects that this directory and file set needs to be renamed, but after renaming I now have:
F:\Video\Out\The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)-fanart.jpg
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)-poster.jpg
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897).nfo
5) If I try to re-scrape the movie automatically, I get many errors saying that the file cannot be crated because it already exists.
6) If I try to manually re-scrape the movie with CRTL+I, I am presented with a screen where I would select a poster image, but none of the images can be selected and the only way to get out is to click "Cancel."
(2014-03-07, 05:14)zeroryouko Wrote: Hi,

I'm using Ember Media Manager 1.4 x64 (2/21/14) and I am encountering an issue with the file names of certain movies when scraping and when using the batch renamer. For example:

1) I have a file named F:\Video\Out\THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE\THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE_DISC_1 _t00.mkv
2) When I scrape the movie (using scrape selected movies -> ask -> all items), it succeeds in finding this movie and downloading the images/creating the NFO file.
3) However, if I look in the directory F:\Video\Out\THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE, I now have:
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00-fanart.jpg
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00-poster.jpg
THE_TREASURE_OF_THE_SIERRA_MADRE _t00.nfo
4) If I try to "Bulk Rename" it detects that this directory and file set needs to be renamed, but after renaming I now have:
F:\Video\Out\The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)-fanart.jpg
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897)-poster.jpg
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) (tt0040897).nfo
5) If I try to re-scrape the movie automatically, I get many errors saying that the file cannot be crated because it already exists.
6) If I try to manually re-scrape the movie with CRTL+I, I am presented with a screen where I would select a poster image, but none of the images can be selected and the only way to get out is to click "Cancel."

Arrggg, i hate this stacking issues! !
I will try to fix that =D
(2014-03-03, 08:22)RevaD Wrote: Hi,

I've been using EMM 1.4b for a couple of months but over the weekend I cleaned up my movie folders and file names and now EMM gives a "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error every time I click on a movie.

To try to fix it I have:

I've even deleted the Media.emm file and let EMM rebuild it, but still I get the "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error.

Strangely the error log seems to indicate that it is looking for files on someone else's computer, in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIXML.vb. There is no user called Massimo on my PC.

Hope you can help

cheers
Dave
So no comment on the "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error every time I click on a movie?
@RevaD
Log indicates that something seems wrong with your rating value in movie nfo's? I would delete the database, add only one (test)movie, see if that error pops up, if yes, try deleting the nfo , rescan and see if errors still there. I think I saw this before.
(2014-02-26, 21:45)freneticvirus Wrote: Same problem as Shryukt on my side too (Windows 8.1 pro, latest .net installation) - the modules & scrapers aren't getting loaded at all. Going through some of the previous builds it last works on my setup using the January installation in this thread (the newest 1.3 still seems fine too).

For anyone else with the same issue, it's a simple fix. Right click on the zip file and click 'unblock' from the security section at the bottom of the page - when you extract the files each DLL will automatically be set as being 'safe' to use (they're currently being blocked). Thanks, default Windows settings - usually one of the first things I'd sort after a clean install...

To try to fix it I have:

Hope you can help

cheers
Dave

Can you check the options and disable all media that is not poster / fanart?
(2014-03-02, 16:18)m.savazzi Wrote: Very weird! Will cross check the api used to detect the bit depth

Fixed!
my stupid copy paste error Smile

(2014-03-08, 16:31)m.savazzi Wrote:

To try to fix it I have:

Hope you can help

cheers
Dave

Can you check the options and disable all media that is not poster / fanart?

also can you please check if under Settings you have a file called ratings.xml? if so can you post it?

M

edit: I've done some tests and was not able to reproduce the error. I need more info to repro.
Folks,
the latest beta does not scrape any fanart for me.
I have even tried to add my API Keys,

Is it my issue only or happens for everyone?
its is scraping fanart for me on newly added items however it did not detect most of my cover art when i re imported my movies library so i had to re add them.
(2014-03-08, 21:12)m.savazzi Wrote: Folks,
the latest beta does not scrape any fanart for me.
I have even tried to add my API Keys,

Is it my issue only or happens for everyone?

No problem here, running x86 - 20140221
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8