• 64(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-07-16, 13:38)retro Wrote: Hello everyone,

please excuse if it has been asked before but is there a possibilty to sort movies by audiochannels or get any other output to see which movies have 6 channels, which have 2 and so on you get the idea.

Thank you.

Not yet.

But i'm working on a new filter for more sorting options.
Is normal there is no Watched status column, in the TV show list? even the season, and episodes form

i have the trak.tv module activated, is this the problem?... even if i deactivate the module, the column don't appear
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
latest build crashed for me un content scrape (Ctrl-i) with TMDB active

settings dialog TV show files and sources list is empty even if sources are present. If you add a new source the existing ones will pop up.

settings dialog TV show files and sources list is empty even if sources are present. If you add a new source the existing ones will pop up. Deleting a source will deadlock ember

Code:
EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.FillSettings() in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberMediaManager\dlgSettings.vb:line 3095*   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.FillSettings() in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberMediaManager\dlgSettings.vb:line 3095

search does not work (type thre chars and enter and you get a bing but list is not updated). Note happens after you enter in settings and get out

Select poster dialog deadlocks on "Performing Preliminary Tasks..."
Code:
14:41.2    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork    26    TRACE    Starting MOVIE scrape    
14:41.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    26    WARN    No generic modules defined <BeforeEditMovie>    
14:41.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.MovieScrapeOnly    26    TRACE    Scraping movie data using <TMDB_Data>    
14:49.9    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.MovieScrapeImages    26    TRACE    Scraping movie images using <TMDB_Poster>    
14:49.9    EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings    EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting    26    ERROR    GetSetting    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting(String key, String defvalue, String cAssembly) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAdvancedSettings.vb:line 123*   at EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting(String key, String defvalue, String cAssembly) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAdvancedSettings.vb:line 123"
14:50.3    EmberAPI.Localization    EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2    26    ERROR    ISOGetLangByCode2    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2(String code) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPILocalization.vb:line 120*   at EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2(String code) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPILocalization.vb:line 120"
14:50.3    EmberAPI.Localization    EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2    26    ERROR    ISOGetLangByCode2    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2(String code) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPILocalization.vb:line 120*   at EmberAPI.Localization.ISOGetLangByCode2(String code) in C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPILocalization.vb:line 120"

I've left TMDB only for the info not for the poster...
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I added on my OneDrive the latest build...

in case you dare to test it Smile

check on the correct thread...

I've added both debug/release and x86/x64

Let me know how they works Smile
(2014-07-18, 22:37)m.savazzi Wrote: I added on my OneDrive the latest build...

Sad says folder is empty
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-07-18, 22:37)m.savazzi Wrote: I added on my OneDrive the latest build...

I'm not happy that you have published a new release.
There are not yet resolved far too many errors!
The movie sets are not been completed, there are still errors on the trailer part, the Renamer is missing completely ... and many other things.

I have a new release promised in which certain things are fixed. The current status is still a big construction site. I have no desire to explain errors that have yet to be solved.

For this reason, I pull the release back officially.

Who wants to look at it anyway I do not want to stop them.
(2014-07-18, 23:33)toineb Wrote: Sad says folder is empty

takes time to sync they are big files....

(2014-07-19, 00:19)DanCooper Wrote: I'm not happy that you have published a new release.

Sorry DanCooper Confused
just wanted to give a glimpse of what we are doing the the "coragious folks" that are out there...
... and get some feedback Big Grin

(2014-07-19, 00:19)DanCooper Wrote: There are not yet resolved far too many errors!
The movie sets are not been completed, there are still errors on the trailer part, the Renamer is missing completely ... and many other things.

I have a new release promised in which certain things are fixed. The current status is still a big construction site. I have no desire to explain errors that have yet to be solved.

For this reason, I pull the release back officially.

You're right, is not an official release... is just a nightlybuild!
I should have been clearer in that. Let me modify the message so we avoid confusion Smile

(2014-07-19, 00:19)DanCooper Wrote: Who wants to look at it anyway I do not want to stop them.

That's the spirit!
Thanks guys, I appreciate the opportunity of an early preview with the clear understanding that it is a work in progress - I have been following you on GIT but all that just goes over my head - still not showing for me, I will check again later
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-07-15, 20:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-07-15, 20:19)jeinnor Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 10:49)jeinnor Wrote: Thanks again for an awesome program, I would like to know with regards to the Scraping of CD Art etc, it works well, but it does not seem to pull through onto Frodo XBMC, am I doing something wrong?

Am I right in saying that XMBC does not pick up the CD Art etc with modified Aeon Nox Skin?

You need the addon "Artwork Downloader" for ALL extra images like banner, clearart, clearlogo, discart, landscape...
Hi Dan,

is there a way to launch Artwork Downloader en mass on several movies together?

With AWX e.g. I can do one by one...
tx
cr
(2014-07-19, 21:30)migube Wrote: is there a way to launch Artwork Downloader en mass on several movies together?

tx
cr

In XBMC just to to Programs and run Artwork Downloader.

Make sure you configure it properly first. Like if you already have the extra files in your movie folders, tell it to Use Local Files

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2014-07-20, 03:28)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 21:30)migube Wrote: is there a way to launch Artwork Downloader en mass on several movies together?

tx
cr

In XBMC just to to Programs and run Artwork Downloader.

Make sure you configure it properly first. Like if you already have the extra files in your movie folders, tell it to Use Local Files

-Pr.
Thanks !
I was thinking of only selecting those I wanted, but let's go for it :-)
cheers
I don't know if it's possible if Ember always use the best audio tag? It's something missing in 1.3.x.

If I rip a new movie to mkv container and the audio streams are.

Dolby Digital (Danish)
DTS-HD (English)

Then the audio tag in Ember will show Dolby Digital 5.1. And I will never see the DTS-HD tag before I switch audio in XBMC.

I know it's a minor thing, but love using Ember for my collection, but most of my movies don't show the best audio that I would love.

The only way right now is if switch the audio streams in the mkv container to

DTS-HD (English)
Dolby Digital (Danish)

Then Ember show the DTS-HD tag
(2014-07-22, 11:59)jordandk Wrote: I don't know if it's possible if Ember always use the best audio tag? It's something missing in 1.3.x.

If I rip a new movie to mkv container and the audio streams are.

Dolby Digital (Danish)
DTS-HD (English)

Then the audio tag in Ember will show Dolby Digital 5.1. And I will never see the DTS-HD tag before I switch audio in XBMC.

I know it's a minor thing, but love using Ember for my collection, but most of my movies don't show the best audio that I would love.

The only way right now is if switch the audio streams in the mkv container to

DTS-HD (English)
Dolby Digital (Danish)

Then Ember show the DTS-HD tag

Thats interesting indeed - it seems Ember picks the "first" stream and displays the icon for that - I will take a look at his, and see how Ember manages the audio flag display Smile
Sounds perfect, I would indeed love that. Smile
(2014-07-22, 21:37)jordandk Wrote: Sounds perfect, I would indeed love that. Smile

In the current BETA Ember should display the Audio stream information of the stream which has more channels ("GetBestAudio"). Can you check this? You wrote you tested it on 1.3x version, maybe the behaviour has changed for Beta? I'm afraid I can't test it for myself right now. Confused
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8