• 70(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Fresh install - manually inserted older settings that i need! - Played around with a few of the new options!

Everything is working close to perfect in my setup here..

THANKS for a great release ! Have been trying close to every official/non-official ember release, and have tried to live with the bugs, and few things that didnt work as expected! - BUT - now - just a very happy Ember user!

(Thought you needed a thank you post! Angel instead of bug findings and installations with ember parts not working!)

Keep up the great work!

Blush
(2014-08-25, 22:35)Kadang Wrote: Fresh install - manually inserted older settings that i need! - Played around with a few of the new options!

Everything is working close to perfect in my setup here..

THANKS for a great release ! Have been trying close to every official/non-official ember release, and have tried to live with the bugs, and few things that didnt work as expected! - BUT - now - just a very happy Ember user!

(Thought you needed a thank you post! Angel instead of bug findings and installations with ember parts not working!)

Keep up the great work!

Blush

Hehe, thx mate!

Thanks to all translators who have translated over 4700 strings! Nod Big Grin
I've got the new beta installed. No issues so far with anything as it worked before.

Some misc. comments: I like the ability to designate folders as absolute order or not. It would have been helpful when starting out using it (though now I've got everything in seasons, so it doesn't help). There's an easy way to switch shows between seasons and production codes or DVD order in XBMC. However, as far as I can tell, Ember only has the one way that episodes are ordered (which you can now set). I would like to be able to get production codes or DVD order also (I asked about this before, but no response).

In addition, I'm not quite sure I've got a sense of the Sets Manager. I created one for the godfather. It's got the three movies added and the images, but then the tab isn't showing any sets. Then I open up the sets manager again and it reloads all the movies again (why?), but the Set I created doesn't have any movies listed under it. Ideally, I'd like the Sets set up similar to how XBMC does it, where it looks up in TMDB for what collections movies are in and groups them for you. I'd just want the option not to display all of them (because there are way too many when you let XBMC do it).
(2014-08-26, 03:30)ss4johnny Wrote: I've got the new beta installed. No issues so far with anything as it worked before.

Some misc. comments: I like the ability to designate folders as absolute order or not. It would have been helpful when starting out using it (though now I've got everything in seasons, so it doesn't help). There's an easy way to switch shows between seasons and production codes or DVD order in XBMC. However, as far as I can tell, Ember only has the one way that episodes are ordered (which you can now set). I would like to be able to get production codes or DVD order also (I asked about this before, but no response).

In addition, I'm not quite sure I've got a sense of the Sets Manager. I created one for the godfather. It's got the three movies added and the images, but then the tab isn't showing any sets. Then I open up the sets manager again and it reloads all the movies again (why?), but the Set I created doesn't have any movies listed under it. Ideally, I'd like the Sets set up similar to how XBMC does it, where it looks up in TMDB for what collections movies are in and groups them for you. I'd just want the option not to display all of them (because there are way too many when you let XBMC do it).

Ember support all three types of ordering that thetvdb.com supports. You can set it as default for each source and you can change it for each tv show.
I do not know if you mean that.

Set management has bugs with self created sets. I workin on a fix.
If you want automaticly created moviesets with info from TMDB, you need to rescrape a movie to get the collection ID. Ember will do create the moviesets automatically. You can use the custom scraper to rescrape collection id only.
New beta release online.

Changelog 1.4.x Beta(2014-08-26)

[Main]
fixed: VideoSource handling in NFO
fixed: some MovieSet issues
fixed: key pressing in lists will be stopped by Sub LoadMovie/MovieSet/Show/Season/Episode (now timer is 2sec after each key you press)
Brilliant work Dancooper, muito obrigado!
Is there a chance to add more scrapers to THEME?

Cheers!
Hey Dan. Not sure if missed it in last post I had. But did fa art.tv scraper get added for tv shows? Or still working on that?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Working on that.
(2014-08-26, 14:29)DanCooper Wrote: New beta release online.

Changelog 1.4.x Beta(2014-08-26)

[Main]
fixed: VideoSource handling in NFO
fixed: some MovieSet issues
fixed: key pressing in lists will be stopped by Sub LoadMovie/MovieSet/Show/Season/Episode (now timer is 2sec after each key you press)

Tested and the manually movie set handling still have bugs
Can't create new ones or add something to an existing, if I look in explorer I can see that time stamp is updated on nfo file but no set tag is written
Thanks for the update, DanCooper.

Could you please take another look a my question from post #992?

Is what I ask there possible, or has EMM become strictly dependent on what's been supplied in the VLC Installer package?

Regards,
(2014-08-26, 18:32)AlderaaN Wrote: Thanks for the update, DanCooper.

Could you please take another look a my question from post #992?

Is what I ask there possible, or has EMM become strictly dependent on what's been supplied in the VLC Installer package?

Regards,

You need the VLC ActiveX-plugin as a registred COM (Component Object Model). Maybe it's possible to register that manually... but i don't know.
Does anyone else have problems scraping TV shows? Mine seems very intermittent... as an example, I have the complete 9 seasons of The X-Files. Each episode is a seperate file, with (SxxEyy) numbering in the filename, and the structure is The X-Files\Season XX

I scrape the show, and it finds it ok, and then it automatically scrapes Season 01 (and creates all the NFO/image files for season 1 and main show). All other seasons appear in the season list in green. If I click a season and choose rescrape, I'm given the option to choose an image, then the progress bar displays "Refreshing Show". When it completes, all seasons apart from Season 01 disappear from the seasons list, and no NFO/images are created.

The only way I can get the seasons back is by rescraping the main show again, but again, they just appear in green, and trying to scrape a season does the above (refreshing show, followed by the seasons disappearing).

This doesn't happen for all TV shows. I've checked, and my files are named/numbered the same as thetvdb specification.
(2014-08-26, 20:13)metalbeast Wrote: Does anyone else have problems scraping TV shows? Mine seems very intermittent... as an example, I have the complete 9 seasons of The X-Files. Each episode is a seperate file, with (SxxEyy) numbering in the filename, and the structure is The X-Files\Season XX

I scrape the show, and it finds it ok, and then it automatically scrapes Season 01 (and creates all the NFO/image files for season 1 and main show). All other seasons appear in the season list in green. If I click a season and choose rescrape, I'm given the option to choose an image, then the progress bar displays "Refreshing Show". When it completes, all seasons apart from Season 01 disappear from the seasons list, and no NFO/images are created.

The only way I can get the seasons back is by rescraping the main show again, but again, they just appear in green, and trying to scrape a season does the above (refreshing show, followed by the seasons disappearing).

This doesn't happen for all TV shows. I've checked, and my files are named/numbered the same as thetvdb specification.

I will check that.

But for my understanding:

You have a new Show with only files for Season 01.
You scrape that SHOW, NFO will be created for Season 01 and Show.
Then you add new files for a NEW SEASON
.... and that what?
(2014-08-26, 21:04)DanCooper Wrote: I will check that.

But for my understanding:

You have a new Show with only files for Season 01.
You scrape that SHOW, NFO will be created for Season 01 and Show.
Then you add new files for a NEW SEASON
.... and that what?

No, I have all the files, all 9 seasons. Each season is in a seperate folder (Season 1 > Season 9).

I scrape the show, and Ember finds the information for the show correctly, but only scrapes Season 1. All other seasons are coloured green in the list. If I select Rescrape Season (for example on Season 2), then Ember shows the Image dialog for the season, and then clicking on shows Refreshing Show. Once that's done, all the seasons except for the previously scraped Season 1 disappear.
(2014-08-26, 10:45)DanCooper Wrote: Set management has bugs with self created sets. I workin on a fix.
If you want automaticly created moviesets with info from TMDB, you need to rescrape a movie to get the collection ID. Ember will do create the moviesets automatically. You can use the custom scraper to rescrape collection id only.

Thanks for the info.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8