• 73(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
@Dan
It works like a charm you are correct thank you Wink
but Now I have tried everything regarding dvd order and I am pretty sure its not working and I cant find any thing in the generated nfo regarding order
would it be possible for u to check dont know what else to try and if its me thats fucking up somehow.
(2014-08-29, 15:09)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 14:05)solamnic Wrote: is there a way for ember to show poster movies that are saved as .jpg ? (it shows only posters saved as -poster.jpg)

in the Settings under Movies | Files and Sources, select the Expert tab under File Naming, enable the Use checkbox and put poster.jpg in the poster field.

You may need to fill in all the fields for everything to work (bug/functionality).

-Pr.

Thank you Smile
(2014-08-27, 11:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 04:13)shadrach47 Wrote: Great work on the beta so far. I still seem to be having issues scraping the MPAA for movies. It gets the certification but the MPAA column scrapes as "none." Is this still being worked on? Thanks

Should work...

What have you set as the MPAA country, what additional settings for MPAA / Certification?
And what scraper are you using?

I'm having the same issue MPAA country is set to USA, use certification for MPAA checked, and tried with only save value to NFO on and off. Using IMDB and TMDB, also tried checking MPAA on and off for each of those scraper. The last beta release in May worked, and now with 8/26 I get [none] in the the MPAA column. Even movies that I know have a rating in the NFO still show [none] I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but thought I'd ask.

I'm also not getting the MPAA rating image in the lower left corner like in 1.3.0.2. Thanks in advance for any help!
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Dan finally got a chance to install the latest build after being in Jamaica for the last week. Have not had chance to scrape anything but did get it setup with all my previous settings and looked at the new ones. First thing I noticed with the displaying of the images on the home screen, does banner, logo, disc not appear yet? The images do not shift over say when you disable one of the images in the Hide image section. It will just have a gap there. The images do not seem to conform to screen size, they just shift over when you expand the movie list window. I believe i read a post saying you are still playing around with that so that may be all stuff you know of. Let me know if I need to explain anything better.

thanks for great work as alaways.

Another thing I seem to be having trouble with, on last build you were able to double click on the movie name to bring up the movie information screen. Has that changed? Also when I right click and select edit movie nothing happens, is there were I need to download a different vlc build?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
I love the BETA Setup!

This said in the wizard there is a new panel: Movie Set Artwork

There are some bugs:
1) the text in the upper frame is the same of the previous panel. It should explain what is this for (I do not know)
2) The frame is named: File Naming - not correct
3) The tab is named XBMC, is useless if there is only one option. It should be removed.
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
What does the Clean Plot/Outline do?
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2014-08-30, 04:38)shess757 Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 11:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 04:13)shadrach47 Wrote: Great work on the beta so far. I still seem to be having issues scraping the MPAA for movies. It gets the certification but the MPAA column scrapes as "none." Is this still being worked on? Thanks

Should work...

What have you set as the MPAA country, what additional settings for MPAA / Certification?
And what scraper are you using?

I'm having the same issue MPAA country is set to USA, use certification for MPAA checked, and tried with only save value to NFO on and off. Using IMDB and TMDB, also tried checking MPAA on and off for each of those scraper. The last beta release in May worked, and now with 8/26 I get [none] in the the MPAA column. Even movies that I know have a rating in the NFO still show [none] I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but thought I'd ask.

I'm also not getting the MPAA rating image in the lower left corner like in 1.3.0.2. Thanks in advance for any help!
Do not enable "Use Certification for MPAA" if you want use MPAA.

MPAA = U.S.
Certifications = rating from all other countries

(2014-08-30, 15:56)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan finally got a chance to install the latest build after being in Jamaica for the last week. Have not had chance to scrape anything but did get it setup with all my previous settings and looked at the new ones. First thing I noticed with the displaying of the images on the home screen, does banner, logo, disc not appear yet? The images do not shift over say when you disable one of the images in the Hide image section. It will just have a gap there. The images do not seem to conform to screen size, they just shift over when you expand the movie list window. I believe i read a post saying you are still playing around with that so that may be all stuff you know of. Let me know if I need to explain anything better.

thanks for great work as alaways.

Another thing I seem to be having trouble with, on last build you were able to double click on the movie name to bring up the movie information screen. Has that changed? Also when I right click and select edit movie nothing happens, is there were I need to download a different vlc build?
Yes, it's correct. I had simply added more images to the screen... no resize, no alternative position if another is disabled. We need a new concept for a proper solution with all screen resolutions. But I did not want to invest a lot of time. Therefore, it will initially stay so.

The "Edit Movie" and "Trailer Download" dialogs have a embedded VLC player. For this you need a installed x86 version of VLC player with ActiveX plugin. You can select the ActiveX plugin while VLC install wizard (it's selected by default).

(2014-08-30, 18:14)m.savazzi Wrote: I love the BETA Setup!

This said in the wizard there is a new panel: Movie Set Artwork

There are some bugs:
1) the text in the upper frame is the same of the previous panel. It should explain what is this for (I do not know)
2) The frame is named: File Naming - not correct
3) The tab is named XBMC, is useless if there is only one option. It should be removed.
1) Yes, I was too lazy to change it =) And my english is too bad to write correct phrases...
2) No, File Naming is correct in my opinion. Later i will add also expert settings with custom filenames for all image types (same like for movies)
3) No, not useless. MSAA (Movieset Artwork Automator) is a plugin only for XBMC. Case, it eventually gives another plugin or even native XBMC support we can add more groupboxes.

(2014-08-30, 20:00)Pr.Sinister Wrote: What does the Clean Plot/Outline do?

It removes all the actors names that are in brackets in the plot.

The current state of development:
- Cocotus is working on a new data scraper handling
- I fix the Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts in Edit Movie window
- I fix all scrapers to get them independently from other scrapers
- I'm working on new Fanart.tv v3 API with client key support
Scrapping a movie -> still mediainfo details are not set correctly (ember 1.14 does not display if a movie is ac3, dts etc if this movie is scrapped with ember 1.4 but if a movie is scrapped with ember 1.3 than ember 1.4 displays fine ac3, dts sound)

Renamer-> Rename a movie is it possible to create folder with the same name of the movie and then the renamed movie to be moved there?
(2014-08-30, 20:34)DanCooper Wrote: 1) Yes, I was too lazy to change it =) And my english is too bad to write correct phrases...
2) No, File Naming is correct in my opinion. Later i will add also expert settings with custom filenames for all image types (same like for movies)
3) No, not useless. MSAA (Movieset Artwork Automator) is a plugin only for XBMC. Case, it eventually gives another plugin or even native XBMC support we can add more groupboxes.

1) ok, explain me what is that for I will change it Smile
2) well I've not understood what is that for so that's why sounded to me wrong
3) ok, great point
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
2) it's the schema of file naming like poster.jpg or <moviename>-poster.jpg.
Dan, since you said you are working fanart for personal API. Is that not a valid field in the settings now? I input my own API and it pulls art fine. Does it just fall back to built in API?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2014-08-31, 14:37)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan, since you said you are working fanart for personal API. Is that not a valid field in the settings now? I input my own API and it pulls art fine. Does it just fall back to built in API?
Fanart.tv use two API keys: api_key and client_key.

If you set a key in settings, Ember use that as api_key instead of Ember embedded dev key. In next release we use that key as client_key. Now Fanart.tv can analyse how many users use Ember to get arts and also who.
ignore

ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

(2014-08-31, 17:31)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: gotcha....Installing VLC with active x plugin fixed not being able to scrape and have the information window pop up. Next issue I seem to be having is with trailers, all I can see in the trailer window is the traffic cone where the video should be playing. Also when downloading I am not getting anything downloaded. It gives me the different quality for youtube but when I select nothing happens.

Log?

(2014-08-31, 17:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

I will check that.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8