• 79(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-09-09, 11:21)WarpLover Wrote: I want to remove all SETS. How do I do that?
I cannot even use the MANAGE option in XBMC now.
And that is a big PITA.

Go to the Sets tab, and then select any/all you want, then right click and select Remove.
(2014-09-08, 23:55)solamnic Wrote: @Dan

Can you please check that Movie Sets are working fine?

a) poster and fanart are not saved in appropriate folder
b) adding movies to a set, new nfo files do not save set

Same problem here. No movie set info saved at all. No jpgs or nfo files even though EMM finds it.
(2014-09-10, 13:38)metalbeast Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 11:21)WarpLover Wrote: I want to remove all SETS. How do I do that?
I cannot even use the MANAGE option in XBMC now.
And that is a big PITA.

Go to the Sets tab, and then select any/all you want, then right click and select Remove.

Found it - thanks.
(2014-09-14, 15:01)Kwulabear Wrote:

Same problem here. No movie set info saved at all. No jpgs or nfo files even though EMM finds it.

Do you have an centralized artwork folder set, I think you must in current implementation
Don't think that a separate nfo for movieset is used i XBMC, the info is saved in every included movies nfo
(2014-09-14, 18:12)T-bird_se Wrote:

Do you have an centralized artwork folder set, I think you must in current implementation
Don't think that a separate nfo for movieset is used i XBMC, the info is saved in every included movies nfo

Yep that did it. Now saving information. Thank you
I just commited some fixes/changes to Github:
1. Added saving of extra filter settings - if you like to have newest movies on top of list, they will stay this way even after database refreshes and Ember restarts Wink

2.Cleaned up movie datascraper setting, added missing locked settings:

3.Added new preview window which holds all scraped information of datascrapers. Can be activated through new setting in setting page. If activated a new window will show up during manual scraping. For all users who carefully select scraped data this should help to choose what data you want to save/use for your movie:

4.Fixed some IMDB datascraper issues: "Votes"-tag (returned 239 instead of 239.736) and "Runtime"-tag formatting (now only number without minutes are saved)
Thank you

Dont use centralized artwork folder ..
Will keep adding set artwork manually till is fixed Smile
(2014-09-14, 19:02)Cocotus Wrote: I just commited some fixes/changes to Github:
1. Added saving of extra filter settings - if you like to have newest movies on top of list, they will stay this way even after database refreshes and Ember restarts Wink

2.Cleaned up movie datascraper setting, added missing locked settings:

3.Added new preview window which holds all scraped information of datascrapers. Can be activated through new setting in setting page. If activated a new window will show up during manual scraping. For all users who carefully select scraped data this should help to choose what data you want to save/use for your movie:

4.Fixed some IMDB datascraper issues: "Votes"-tag (returned 239 instead of 239.736) and "Runtime"-tag formatting (now only number without minutes are saved)

Regarding #2
Isn't that the same as the locks located under moviesets?
What's the correct settings for obtain xxx min for the RUNTIME:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...authuser=0

both movies are been scrapped with latest beta!.

And how to download correctly trailers from youtube in the correct tab...and how to view in the program? ...like the 1.3.xx r20 version?..where you can see it the info: local trailer found in the Edit movie tab ??
When i try to add new sources,,,ember crash! :-(
(2014-09-14, 19:03)solamnic Wrote: Thank you

(2014-09-14, 15:01)Kwulabear Wrote: Same problem here. No movie set info saved at all. No jpgs or nfo files even though EMM finds it.

Dont use centralized artwork folder ..
Will keep adding set artwork manually till is fixed Smile

I wasn't. But once I setup a centralized folder, it worked.
(2014-09-15, 11:26)orbtwin Wrote: What's the correct settings for obtain xxx min for the RUNTIME:

And how to download correctly trailers from youtube in the correct tab...and how to view in the program? ...like the 1.3.xx r20 version?..where you can see it the info: local trailer found in the Edit movie tab ??

XBMC expects only a number in "Runtime" tag of nfo - so no minutes allowed. In the latest beta the scraped Runtime by IMDB was often like "123 min" and that was saved to nfo - TMDB Scraper returns only the duration as number (its correct) so there's a difference between IMDB and TMDB. I just commited a fix for latest beta to only save the number in runtime field for IMDB scraper.

If you don't want to use scraped Runtime informations but want to use the Runtime scanned by Mediainfo you can activate the "Use Duration for Runtime" in settings (its in your screenshot). I have this activated myself and so far it produces best results.

(2014-09-15, 00:35)T-bird_se Wrote: Isn't that the same as the locks located under moviesets?
This I have to investigate Big Grin
(2014-09-15, 18:22)Cocotus Wrote:
(2014-09-15, 11:26)orbtwin Wrote: What's the correct settings for obtain xxx min for the RUNTIME:

XBMC expects only a number in "Runtime" tag of nfo - so no minutes allowed. In the latest beta the scraped Runtime by IMDB was often like "123 min" and that was saved to nfo - TMDB Scraper returns only the duration as number (its correct) so there's a difference between IMDB and TMDB. I just commited a fix for latest beta to only save the number in runtime field for IMDB scraper.

If you don't want to use scraped Runtime informations but want to use the Runtime scanned by Mediainfo you can activate the "Use Duration for Runtime" in settings (its in your screenshot). I have this activated myself and so far it produces best results.

(2014-09-15, 00:35)T-bird_se Wrote: Isn't that the same as the locks located under moviesets?
This I have to investigate Big Grin

Thanks ... In the latest beta the scraped Runtime by IMDB was often like "123 min" ...that's were strange...All my movies are well scrapped for runtime using the scrapped info OR (for testing only) the metadata info...But suddenly i noticed the "min" sufix and began to suspects someting wrong...thanks again for the explanation.
In other hand: what's the corrects setting to download in the movie folder the trailer scrapped from youtube...and how to show a "local trailer found" words in edit fields ??
thx
Studios---- they are being scraped in a manner which is amalgamating all the studios in one line & hence the studio icon is not being picked up in kodi unless manualy corrected.
Ratings : there are no ratings being scraped as well
How come we are still scraping trailers from youtube and not apple or HD Trailers?
Thanks for reporting shaktoo, I will check the studio thing. Please try rating scraping in next beta - I submitted several fixes for datascraper and so far no issues. Myself have started looking in HD trailer scraping for Ember, but that can take a while Smile
I just updated to the latest beta and had to redo all the settings but like JohnMcClane previously reported ember is not picking up anything from my folders ?
I had deleted my old ember.db and had done a fresh install but None of my movies or TV Shows are being picked up ?
I'll check the logs
OKso when doing a new install all the dafault video & audio file extensions are not enabled and one has to manually enable them ?? once done this then all my folders are being picked up ( as they would be )
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8