<votes>13</votes>
  <certification>USA:PG-13</certification>
  <genre>Ciencia Ficci├│n</genre>
  <studio>Epic Pictures Group</studio>
  <studio>Snowfort Pictures</studio>
  <director>Mike Mendez</director>
movie ---> Big Ass Spider

(2014-10-20, 13:49)cibu Wrote:
(2014-09-05, 13:19)cibu Wrote: I have a problem changing the values in "Bei der Sortierung ignorieren". Every change is followed by the error message "Der Wert 48 ist für Value ungültig. Value sollte zwischen 'minimum' und 'maximum' liegen. Parametername: Value " and the program shuts down.

Is there anything I can do about it?

This problem is still there. What can I do about it?

Please check if you have already loaded the langagues in tv show part (Einstellungen -> Serien -> Allgemein -> Spracheinstellungen -> Verfügbare Sprachen). You can't save anything if this list is empty.

If you still have your error, please upload a new log file after the crash.

(2014-10-20, 13:50)jtm010101 Wrote: [quote='DanCooper' pid='1817431' dateline='1413804727']
[quote='jtm010101' pid='1817398' dateline='1413799725']
DanCooper

No looks MPAA watching

Code:
<id TMDB="166822">tt1830713</id>
  <title>Big Ass Spider!</title>
  <originaltitle>Big Ass Spider!</originaltitle>
  <year>2013</year>
  <releasedate>18/10/2013</releasedate>
  <country>United States of America</country>
  <rating>5.4</rating>
  <votes>13</votes>
  <certification>USA:PG-13</certification>
  <genre>Ciencia Ficci├│n</genre>
  <studio>Epic Pictures Group</studio>
  <studio>Snowfort Pictures</studio>
  <director>Mike Mendez</director>
movie ---> Big Ass Spider

Hmm, i think it's a logical error in TMDB scraper. I will fix that.

But as workaround, you can enable "Use Certification for MPAA" and do a rescrape.
It works.

Thank you.
(2014-10-18, 18:41)solamnic Wrote: Dan thank you for your great work..

is it possible to add in the Edit Movie a field to display the Set that Movie belongs?

That's a great idea. If you add it as a feature request, I'll vote for it.
I'm probably missing something obvious, but I cannot get Movies to load. Tv shows loads fine, and movies loaded when running v1.2.3, But Movies just says "Performing Preliminary Tasks (Gathering Data). Then it goes blank and never does anything more.

I've tried deleting, re-installing, running as administrator and even moved the install folder to the desktop. It did the same thing to me in windows xp, but this is now on windows 7. Really wanted to try this so I could use the feature to limit studios, but can't get around why it won't load my movies.

I don't have .net framework 3.5, but I believe it's cumulative in my .net framework 4.5 package. Tried installing 3.5 just incase, didn't effect my issue.

Can someone help me figure this out, looked for logs, but didn't find any in installation folder.

edit: OK, so found a log in a .csv, output shows:

2014-10-20 13:50:40.8770,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir,4,ERROR,ScanMovieSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, Boolean bRecur, Boolean bUseFolder, Boolean bSingle, Boolean doScan)* at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, Boolean bRecur, Boolean bUseFolder, Boolean bSingle, Boolean doScan)"
2014-10-20 13:53:05.8805,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir,4,ERROR,ScanMovieSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, Boolean bRecur, Boolean bUseFolder, Boolean bSingle, Boolean doScan)* at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, Boolean bRecur, Boolean bUseFolder, Boolean bSingle, Boolean doScan)"

Seems to be a problem loading movie source. Any help is appreciated.
(2014-10-20, 08:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 06:38)solamnic Wrote: @dan why h264 movies are displayed as mpeg4(divx) ? ( also in nfo file mpeg4 is written)
What do MediaInfo (standalone software) say?

(2014-10-21, 01:06)solamnic Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 08:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 06:38)solamnic Wrote: @dan why h264 movies are displayed as mpeg4(divx) ? ( also in nfo file mpeg4 is written)
What do MediaInfo (standalone software) say?

Wrong image links... Tongue
(2014-10-20, 22:59)gardnerd4me Wrote: I'm probably missing something obvious, but I cannot get Movies to load. Tv shows loads fine, and movies loaded when running v1.2.3, But Movies just says "Performing Preliminary Tasks (Gathering Data). Then it goes blank and never does anything more.

I've tried deleting, re-installing, running as administrator and even moved the install folder to the desktop. It did the same thing to me in windows xp, but this is now on windows 7. Really wanted to try this so I could use the feature to limit studios, but can't get around why it won't load my movies.

I don't have .net framework 3.5, but I believe it's cumulative in my .net framework 4.5 package. Tried installing 3.5 just incase, didn't effect my issue.

Can someone help me figure this out, looked for logs, but didn't find any in installation folder.

2014-10-20 13:50:40.8770,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir,4,ERROR,ScanMovieSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2014-10-20 13:53:05.8805,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanMovieSourceDir,4,ERROR,ScanMovieSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I seem to get the same error but with TV Shows, not Movies. My movies load but no TV Shows. Are you trying to scan a network drive? I am and not sure if that's the issue.
I was taking a look at the new beta and found an issue with the sorting of TV Series.

The new TV series "A to Z" is being alphabetized as "to Z, A". For most things the A, An, and The should be moved to the end when sorting, but there are a few titles that can not be sorted that way like "A to Z".

Is there anyway to put a sort field like you have on the movies to address these shows?
(2014-10-21, 01:14)shadrach47 Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 22:59)gardnerd4me Wrote: I'm probably missing something obvious, but I cannot get Movies to load. Tv shows loads fine, and movies loaded when running v1.2.3, But Movies just says "Performing Preliminary Tasks (Gathering Data). Then it goes blank and never does anything more.

I seem to get the same error but with TV Shows, not Movies. My movies load but no TV Shows. Are you trying to scan a network drive? I am and not sure if that's the issue.
I try to fix that tomorrow.
I've found a bug with embedded subtitles in episodes, maybe we have the same bug in movies.

(2014-10-21, 01:20)ZacGates Wrote: I was taking a look at the new beta and found an issue with the sorting of TV Series.

The new TV series "A to Z" is being alphabetized as "to Z, A". For most things the A, An, and The should be moved to the end when sorting, but there are a few titles that can not be sorted that way like "A to Z".

Is there anyway to put a sort field like you have on the movies to address these shows?
Not yet.
ListTitle can only changed with sorting tokens in settings / tv shows / general.
You can remove the token "a" as workaround.

I will try to find a solution.
I hope its ok now

Thanks for the frequent bug fixes to EMM! I have found a few bugs in the metadata scraper. I am running the latest beta (1.4.0.4).

1. All videos with "Codec ID: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC" are scraped as "Codec: mpeg4". I have already "Set Defaults" in the Audio & Video Codec Mapping options and have also manually checked the associated .xml files. All is in order order there too.

2. Some videos also are also scanning a Bitrate of 0 even though the true mediainfo shows otherwise.

3. Any secondary audio stream is not scanned correctly. Sometimes the audio codec does not show up, sometimes the bitrate does not show up, and sometimes neither show up.

If needed, I can provide mediainfo files to demonstrate these errors.
(2014-10-21, 01:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 01:14)shadrach47 Wrote:

I've found a bug with embedded subtitles in episodes, maybe we have the same bug in movies.

Thank you for looking into it Dan. If it helps, Those movies do have subtitles embedded using Subler.

@shadrach47, yes it is connecting to a network drive. Mapped from my Win7 virtual machine.
Hi,
Thank you very much for developing such a great program.
I wonder whether it is possible to show the missing movies in the movie sets (just like showing the missing episodes in tv shows).
Thanks.
(2014-10-21, 04:00)gardnerd4me Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 01:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 01:14)shadrach47 Wrote: I seem to get the same error but with TV Shows, not Movies. My movies load but no TV Shows. Are you trying to scan a network drive? I am and not sure if that's the issue.

Thank you for looking into it Dan. If it helps, Those movies do have subtitles embedded using Subler.

@shadrach47, yes it is connecting to a network drive. Mapped from my Win7 virtual machine.

I can't find any bug in the scanner class. The "Embedded Subtitles" bug was in the database class and only on episodes.

How do you have added the network shares in Ember? As samba (\\PC\share) or monted as network drive? There are often problems with samba as Ember can't send a login.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8