• 9(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Is there any chance we can put a list of the feature requests that have been implemented in one place? Perhaps strike through which ones have on the closed thread.

To that point has automatic scraping of movie sets from TMDB been implemented? I can't see it in the options.

Apologies I see this is being worked on according to the bug tracker site!
(2013-11-08, 14:44)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Is there any chance we can put a list of the feature requests that have been implemented in one place? Perhaps strike through which ones have on the closed thread.

To that point has automatic scraping of movie sets from TMDB been implemented? I can't see it in the options.

Apologies I see this is being worked on according to the bug tracker site!

http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebug...ues/closed
Probably already asked a few times (so apologies) but do we now have to have API keys to get fanart?

And if it is the case from reading some of the other posts, I see that TMDB needs a URL. I don't have my own website so what can I use to register?

ignore - all good. thought it might need a valid one but appears will accept "personal".
OK so hopefully a valid post this time Smile

Using Ember Media Manager 1.4 - 20131103 #2, have "use certification language" set to UK and also "use for certification mpaa" checked. When scraping, Ember is not picking this up. Checked imdb and the UK certification is present.

Before I raised as bug, thought I'd ask if anyone else experiencing same issue.
API Keys are available in next beta release.

ATM i work on Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts. I think i can done this today and check the certification.
I notice that the new nfo created put the following for "id":
<id TMDB="60041">tt0094317</id>
before it used to be just:
<id>tt0094317</id>

What is the purpose of "TMDB="TMDB no."? Sometimes it's just TMDB="" and no number.

By doing this for those that then use Media Center Master, it stops recognising the detail in the nfo such as metadata and certification. If there is a valid reason for doing this in Ember, I will put in a request in the Media Center Master forums to change their end.
TV Shows issue:
Have a TVDB API and enabled both data and image scrapers. Not downloading either images or show info. Select (re)scrape, finds show but then on image select no images, etc.

Edit: Solved. Ember restart required after TVDB API added.
@DanCooper - Apologies but certification is now fine.

Also how do I add a feature request? Would like to be able to mark a TV show as watched.
(2013-11-12, 14:15)Hairy Hippy Wrote: @DanCooper - Apologies but certification is now fine.

Also how do I add a feature request? Would like to be able to mark a TV show as watched.

You can add bugs and feature requests here: Link

I have allready implemented "Watched" state for movie/tv show/season/episode in my local version, also CTRL + W and context menu entries (check process on bug tracker here and here)
But we must first adjust the database to insert anything.
(2013-11-10, 23:35)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I notice that the new nfo created put the following for "id":
<id>tt0094317</id>

What is the purpose of "TMDB="TMDB no."? Sometimes it's just TMDB="" and no number.

By doing this for those that then use Media Center Master, it stops recognising the detail in the nfo such as metadata and certification. If there is a valid reason for doing this in Ember, I will put in a request in the Media Center Master forums to change their end.

Sorry to bump this but was wondering what the answer is.
(2013-11-12, 19:28)Hairy Hippy Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 23:35)Hairy Hippy Wrote: I notice that the new nfo created put the following for "id":
<id>tt0094317</id>

Sorry to bump this but was wondering what the answer is.

The TMDB is, obviously, the TMDB ID. When the TMDB Scraper is enabled it should be present.

the issue with Media Center Master sounds like a bug on their side, they should simply ignore the fields they are not interested in... Smile

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Hello All,

I'm using the EMM 1.3 release 17 and everything is working fine (almost).
I do have more than 1000 movies all with fanarts, NFO...

I tried this beta version (latest) and after a scan of my movie's folder, no NFO, Fanarts, Posters or Trailers found except for ExtraThumbs !

Is this normal ?
Is this mean I will have to rescan everything from the beginning ;o( ?

Did I made something wrong with a scanning option ?

Thanks in advance,

MoBO
ExtraThumbs is a issue :-P

Try to "Reload All Movies" (menu Tools).
The problem is that you first have selected a source in wizard and later set the correct filenaming. Ember has not found anything when reading because there was no option enabled.

I have fixed many, many things for the next beta release, but i need a little more time to push it on GitHub.
What a great news !
Thanks again for all the work you're doing.
3 questions this time :o)

1st : Trailers
Does the preferred size is the maximum size we do want or the only one accepted ?

To explain my question : I choose 1080p, does the system will download ONLY 1080p or the size is not found the most better option below my initial setting (1080i or 720p or....) ?

2nd : Fanarts
Where is the "Download All Fanart Images of the Following Size as ExtraThumbs" ?
Or... any other option to select or automatically add extra fanart ?

I miss it...

3rd : Posters
Any chance to get the same option for posters (with a selection of the poster we would like to download) ?

This might be nice too...
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8