• 62(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-07-04, 08:18)bek1 Wrote: Really great app, Dan. As a developer myself, I'm amazed at the work you have put into this.

It might be a bit early, but any word on a release date for 1.4?

No, we have no timeline for the final 1.4 release. But you can use the "beta" of 1.4, it's very stable.
(2014-06-04, 06:10)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 01:15)hslansky Wrote: Hi,
I am new to this forum so I hope that this is posted in the right place

Is EMM supposed to scrape the movie set information from tMDB?
I have several movies that are parts of sets, however, after I have all the movies scraped there is no information in the Sort Title and there are no sets in the Sets Manager.

When I scrape the movies in XBMC or some of the other tools they all identify the proper set information.

Thanks!

Sort title is always empty and not a scrapable field.
Next release will be have a new movieset management including movieset names from TMDB.
Hi!

Currently running:
- OpenELEC v4.06 Stable (Aeon Nox v5.1.2 Skin).
- Ember Media Manager v1.4 Beta x86 (2014-05-09).

I've got a question regarding Sets Manager:
1. I'm currently scraping from TMDB.

2. Because as quoted above, the current EMM Beta isn't pulling the relevant set information from TMDB, I've manually created movie sets via the Sets Manager.

3. Performed Update library in OpenELEC's [Movies] menu.

4. Performed Update Library in OpenELEC's [Movies >> Sets] menu.

5. Unable to see the sets in OpenELEC's [Movies >> Sets] menu.

6. However, I'm able to see all my movies in OpenELEC's [Movies] menu, which treats them all as if they don't belong to any set.

Regards,
We have a new sets management in next beta release with full support to scrape set informations from TMDB, also set artworks from TMDB and fanart.tv

Btw, you meed to reload the movies in XBMC, only database update does not work (as always)
Very much looking forward to the next beta :-)
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

I have been getting the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" message.
I did the fetch languages and checked the settings.xml and the languages are in there. Also tried deleting the database and starting fresh, but still getting it.

links to paste bin

settings : http://pastebin.com/yM9at8wu
advanced settings : http://pastebin.com/9kvdAa31
error : http://pastebin.com/zsb2JrV3

Let me know if you need anything else, or If I missed something obvious Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it onl yhappens for TV Shows. Movies work fine and update fine. Unless I edit a TV show first, then movies don't get updated either, but after I close and re-open EMM. And then edit the movie again, it saves fine.

Thanks
Added new nice functionalities:
1) Scrape restart
2) Default settings on XML

redone the App startup to be quicker and provide feedback as soon as possibile....

Optimized all structures loading/inizialization using XML serialization
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Your such a tease lol
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-07-04, 23:30)DanCooper Wrote: We have a new sets management in next beta release with full support to scrape set informations from TMDB, also set artworks from TMDB and fanart.tv

(2014-07-05, 21:20)m.savazzi Wrote: Added new nice functionalities:
1) Scrape restart
2) Default settings on XML

redone the App startup to be quicker and provide feedback as soon as possibile....

Optimized all structures loading/inizialization using XML serialization
Looking forward to check it out.
(2014-07-05, 23:41)toineb Wrote: Your such a tease lol
Hehe :-P
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but when I add a new season to tv show in the beta, then all the season check marks disappear and I have to re-load them. It doesn't seem to happen all the time though.

Also, I can't seem to select multiple episodes to re-scrape. Have to do them individually or re-scrape the season.

There also seems to be some inconsistent behavior on marking epsidoes/shows when episodes are added. Like sometimes, I'll add some episodes to a variety of shows, click update, and the episodes nfo and thumb files are automatically created but the episodes/seasons/shows may or may not be marked. Other times, it doesn't download or mark anything as new.
Yah the TV section doesn't get much attention. It has needed a lot of work for along time.
Mostly with setting episodes real name instead on S01E01
Image Image
Dan,

Avast! Antivirus is flagging one of the files in the latest beta. I expect this is a false alarm but thought it best to report. My previous 1.4.x beta (version unknown) was installed on 16-03-2014, does not contain this .dll and does not trigger any AV warnings.

File: hxxp://embermediamanager.org/release/Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.0.0 x86.exe|$INSTDIR\Modules\scraper.TelevisionTunes.Theme.dll
Infection: Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
(2014-07-10, 06:08)2mny Wrote: Dan,

Avast! Antivirus is flagging one of the files in the latest beta. I expect this is a false alarm but thought it best to report. My previous 1.4.x beta (version unknown) was installed on 16-03-2014, does not contain this .dll and does not trigger any AV warnings.

File: hxxp://embermediamanager.org/release/Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.0.0 x86.exe|$INSTDIR\Modules\scraper.TelevisionTunes.Theme.dll
Infection: Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
False positive, ignore Avast...
Damn! for a second I thought my secret code to steal all Gold, Youth and Beauty of EMM users was discovered!

I'm happy I'm safe

LOL
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8