• 65(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
It seems that I can only use Ember to create .nfo files.

It does a great job of finding artwork, fanart, clearart, disc art etc.....but none of it is recognized by XBMC.

I'm using Frodo and have tried telling artwork downloader to use local art but unless I use XBMC scraper, those images saved by Ember are pointless. Even at that......xbmc downloader just redlownloads and replaces what I have.....making all the work I have done, using ember, pointless/in vain.

I have been at this all day and haven't had any luck. Also, I had Ember generate thumbnails for actors but xbmc won't pick them up at all. It seems, unless xbmc scans and saves them to my local hard drive, it won't show actor thumb nails. While this may not seem like a big deal, I have a small SSD that is running out of space.

I have my movies on other drives,with all the artwork saved their, but xbmc will not pick it up, regardless of the settings I apply. Any idea what could be happening here? It seems xbmc is ignoring all of the work I've done in ember, even though I selected "frodo" settings under the options in ember.
(2014-07-22, 22:44)Cocotus Wrote: In the current BETA Ember should display the Audio stream information of the stream which has more channels ("GetBestAudio"). Can you check this?
Hello.

Running Ember v1.4.0.0 x86 (2014-05-09), I'd like to see it perform something along the lines of:
1. Get the highest number of channels Audio track(s).
--> Ember finds 2 x 5.1 audio tracks.
One is DTS-MA and one is DD.

2. Get the highest bit rate Audio track.
--> Ember grabs the DTS-MA Audio track.

3. Ember does not automatically assume that a DTS-MA Audio track is comprised of 7.1 channels (as it does now. even if the metadata clearly states that it's a 6 channel Audio track).

Should I suggest it over at the bug tracker or here's fine?

Regards,
(2014-07-22, 22:44)Cocotus Wrote: In the current BETA Ember should display the Audio stream information of the stream which has more channels ("GetBestAudio"). Can you check this? You wrote you tested it on 1.3x version, maybe the behaviour has changed for Beta? I'm afraid I can't test it for myself right now. Confused

Ok I Will test this soon Smile
(2014-07-23, 04:42)MikeDB Wrote: It seems that I can only use Ember to create .nfo files.

It does a great job of finding artwork, fanart, clearart, disc art etc.....but none of it is recognized by XBMC.

I'm using Frodo and have tried telling artwork downloader to use local art but unless I use XBMC scraper, those images saved by Ember are pointless. Even at that......xbmc downloader just redlownloads and replaces what I have.....making all the work I have done, using ember, pointless/in vain.

I have been at this all day and haven't had any luck. Also, I had Ember generate thumbnails for actors but xbmc won't pick them up at all. It seems, unless xbmc scans and saves them to my local hard drive, it won't show actor thumb nails. While this may not seem like a big deal, I have a small SSD that is running out of space.

I have my movies on other drives,with all the artwork saved their, but xbmc will not pick it up, regardless of the settings I apply. Any idea what could be happening here? It seems xbmc is ignoring all of the work I've done in ember, even though I selected "frodo" settings under the options in ember.

I don't know where I picked it up along the way, but you can use the "Local Information Only" scraper. I used to used to have the same problem as you until I found the "Local Information Only" scraper (I repeat the name because it's the name of the scraper in XBMC). I'm sorry, but I can not tell you where I picked it up. I did a quick Google search and it seems that it may be included with Gotham, so you may want to consider switching.
Hi,

I had a small issue last night and i'm not sure if it's a bug or me doing something stupid.

I reloaded the library, but what I didn't realise that my laptop had disconnected itself from my network. No worries, just re-connected and reloaded the library again. But when it had finished it only recognized the nfo, poster and fan art and nothing else. all the logo, clear-art etc. files are still there!

Any suggestions why or who I can get ember to reload with all the files loaded??

Also is there a way to display these files (along with the poster & fanart)?

Thanks

Pete
(2014-07-31, 09:42)EngineerPeter Wrote: Hi,

I had a small issue last night and i'm not sure if it's a bug or me doing something stupid.

I reloaded the library, but what I didn't realise that my laptop had disconnected itself from my network. No worries, just re-connected and reloaded the library again. But when it had finished it only recognized the nfo, poster and fan art and nothing else. all the logo, clear-art etc. files are still there!

Any suggestions why or who I can get ember to reload with all the files loaded??

Also is there a way to display these files (along with the poster & fanart)?

Thanks

Pete

It's a bug in latest release.
Try Tools-> Reload all movies.
I have been trying to make changes to the settings however I keep getting errors and it doesn't save:

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Ember API (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
MoviepilotDE_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
OFDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
FanartTV_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMPA_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
MPDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
GoEar_Theme (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TVDB Data Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TelevisionTunes_Theme (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Renamer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Notifications (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Trakt Settings (Revision: 1.4.0.0)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

time,logger,callsite,threadid,level,message
2014-08-06 07:39:43.4122,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.SaveSettings(Boolean isApply)"
2014-08-06 07:44:28.7055,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2014-08-06 07:50:59.6629,Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings,EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error,1,ERROR,"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Am I correct that Ember does not download production codes from tvdb?
Dan is it a known bug that Ratings are not being scraped for Movies ? I couldnt see that in the release notes.
Also any news regarding TV Shows Auto & Batch scraping implementation... is it further down the line ! Smile
And What About Trailer Scraping from either Apple or HD Trailers.net ... YT Sucks ATM ... have you seen couchpotatoserver latest GIT. they have implemented an excellent apple trailers implementation and scrapes perfect 1080p trailers.
(2014-08-12, 11:05)shaktoo Wrote: Dan is it a known bug that Ratings are not being scraped for Movies ? I couldnt see that in the release notes.
Also any news regarding TV Shows Auto & Batch scraping implementation... is it further down the line ! Smile
And What About Trailer Scraping from either Apple or HD Trailers.net ... YT Sucks ATM ... have you seen couchpotatoserver latest GIT. they have implemented an excellent apple trailers implementation and scrapes perfect 1080p trailers.
Rating: Known bug and i will fix that today before next release.

TV autoscraping: not yet. But now Ember do download new infos automatically if an episode info is not available in cache.

Trailers: Apple trailer scraper is done and will be implemented in next release. IMDB scraper is also fixed.

Also I have implemented separate moviesets scrapers with all available image types.
(2014-07-24, 03:31)AlderaaN Wrote:
(2014-07-22, 22:44)Cocotus Wrote: In the current BETA Ember should display the Audio stream information of the stream which has more channels ("GetBestAudio"). Can you check this?
Hello.

Running Ember v1.4.0.0 x86 (2014-05-09), I'd like to see it perform something along the lines of:
1. Get the highest number of channels Audio track(s).
--> Ember finds 2 x 5.1 audio tracks.
One is DTS-MA and one is DD.

2. Get the highest bit rate Audio track.
--> Ember grabs the DTS-MA Audio track.

3. Ember does not automatically assume that a DTS-MA Audio track is comprised of 7.1 channels (as it does now. even if the metadata clearly states that it's a 6 channel Audio track).

Should I suggest it over at the bug tracker or here's fine?

Regards,

I think I will add Check 2! Or maybe Ember should only display the icon if its in your own language?! thanks for suggestions!
I am desperately waiting for the TV Shows Bulk Renamer... Is that going to be in the next version? If not, do you know of a tool that will rename TV Shows based on what's in the .nfo and not what's on TheTVDB, EpGuides, TVRage or whatever?
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2014-08-13, 21:03)Pr.Sinister Wrote: I am desperately waiting for the TV Shows Bulk Renamer... Is that going to be in the next version? If not, do you know of a tool that will rename TV Shows based on what's in the .nfo and not what's on TheTVDB, EpGuides, TVRage or whatever?
Hello.

Have you tried theRenamer?

EDIT:
Never mind. I now see you want it to rename based on .nfo ...
Too bad I can't delete my own posts.

Regards,
Dan is the next release having personal api keys for fanart.tv?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Hello Guys, any update on the next beta release ?

Thanks
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

• 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8