Win [wip] Lovelytunes - A smart downloader & organiser for music lovers
Yep, this is the only way... And i cannot add more query by album without risking some restrictions..
Having issues with Headphones using 100% of one of my CPU cores, as well as pulling .rar'd released via Torrent - would be interested in giving this a try.
(2013-08-31, 17:21)LovelyTunes Wrote: Yep, this is the only way... And i cannot add more query by album without risking some restrictions..

One other thought - what about you query the albums according to audiodb? They don't have all, but do not allow bootlegs. And those that are missing today could be added by the user community. So, you have a very nice set of albums there, which include both studio and official live albums. You could allow compilations as optional.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Yes this is a possibility, But as you said, they don't have all, and It might be that albums are missing for an artist. I'll do some tests.
ps: Beta will be release tomorrow Smile
Thanks. I am also trying to convince the folks at musicbrainz to add an official/other tag on release group level. If they would implement this, this would solve our issues. Maybe you can pile on my request in their forums. Thanks!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
For some reason it is stuck at choose your music library folder. after I select it nothing happens and no next button or anything am I missing something?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Hmm that's weird :/ in the application folder (where Lovelytunes was installed) there is a file name "trace.log". Can u mail me the file? With a screenshot please. Thanks.
(2013-09-02, 17:34)hunkyn Wrote: For some reason it is stuck at choose your music library folder. after I select it nothing happens and no next button or anything am I missing something?

I'm having the same issue. I'll e-mail you the details. At first I thought perhaps it was the file type...FLAC. But after converting it didn't help. I also tried compatibility mode for windows 7 and Windows XP but still a no go. In Windows XP mode it fails to find my beta licence. In Windows 7 mode I'm still stuck at the choose my library screen. Choosing the Windows option to "Run as administrator" actually crashes the application and it never successfully runs.
sure what is the email address? is it support@.....
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Yes it is...
By the way, it seem that is a resolution screen problem. I'll upload a new version asap.
Hi,
when I've finished installing the program and launch it, it seems to process my music folder for a while then it stops but nothing appears in library and I can't click the blue button "scan my music folder". Now I can't start the program anymore, I must force stop it in order to reopen it. Thanks.
Hi,

So I have had a bit of a play with Lovely Tunes and must say I am quite impressed. Couple of thoughts though:

1) I've noticed that when the NFO is generated it seems to be in french, is there an option to default to English?

2) Is there any plans to offer the functionality of manually editing the artist information fields? I have quite a few artists that can't be scraped that would benefit from manually created artist info.

3) Is there any plans to manage the metadata / fanart for existing albums & artists in your library, eg The ability to manually choose fanart, edit info etc.

All in all it's a wonderful program but if there are plans to incorporate metadata / fanart management (much in the same way as Ember Media Manager, Media Elch, Metabrowser) this would become a truly standout application.
Thank you so much! it's nice to see that you like it.
Indeed, it is in French Sad ... it is the remains of my tests. I will of course make it an option.
Although modify metadata and fanart is not the primary purpose of LovelyTunes I may also consider your request. Indeed, I think it would not hurt to add an edit mode for the generation of nfos and others.
Currently in the roadmap, I plan to:
  • Add history artists, albums, tracks consulted
  • Retrieving lyrics
  • Management profiles, comments and messaging
  • Link Itunes, amazon and google music.
(2013-09-04, 01:13)Mathyn Wrote: Hi,

So I have had a bit of a play with Lovely Tunes and must say I am quite impressed. Couple of thoughts though:

1) I've noticed that when the NFO is generated it seems to be in french, is there an option to default to English?

2) Is there any plans to offer the functionality of manually editing the artist information fields? I have quite a few artists that can't be scraped that would benefit from manually created artist info.

3) Is there any plans to manage the metadata / fanart for existing albums & artists in your library, eg The ability to manually choose fanart, edit info etc.

All in all it's a wonderful program but if there are plans to incorporate metadata / fanart management (much in the same was as Ember Media Manager, Media Elch, Metabrowser) this would become a truly standout application.

I would like to add my support for this type of functionality too. I am most interested in being able to better manage my music collection and its related metadata.
Lovely Tunes, I would like to participate beta too,

Looks great,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] Lovelytunes - A smart downloader & organiser for music lovers1