Solved Music files problem
Hello
I have this strange problem thatr XBMC doesnt show my Battlefield 3 OST even in the music files. The pictures are self explanatory.

Any advice on how to solve this problem? As far as i have read the forums this shouldnt happen as even unupported files should be visible in the music files list in XBMC.
Bump
Is that album's folder and it files located in the same place as your other album folders? Can you see that folder using the XBMC file list function and with your operating system's file manager?
Yes. As you can see in the included screenshots.
The second screenshot apparently is displaying a "Music Library" consisting of 2 locations. This implies it may be showing a logical view of your albums rather than a physical view of your music folders/files as is the case in your first screenshot. That's why I'm asking how your physical folders are organized as revealed by your OS file manager of your hard drive.
Kar-Chee
If you click on "Includes: 2 location" link, you'll see window with path to sources for the windows music library. And you'll have Batterfield OST in one source and the rest in other. There's the only possibility Smile

(2013-09-03, 14:19)artrafael Wrote: This implies it may be showing a logical view of your albums rather than a physical view of your music folders/files as is the case in your first screenshot.
That correct, this is the way windows library works.
That solved it. Thanks a lot guys!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music files problem0