arabichannels.com
Yes I know but it would be pointless because my XML is Arabic and the channels that I get would also be Arabic why should we spilt them up?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Because watchfomny is 24/7 and your XML may can be down.. It would be nice if can split them up to know from which Website the channels are...
My Arabic XML won't be down because my parents need it Smile

Big Grin Big Grin mbc is still down ? You can make what you want but i think to separate XML only for watchfomny !
(2013-09-02, 15:35)ranem123 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin mbc is still down ? You can make what you want but i think to separate XML only for watchfomny !

Something is down on your side if you are still seeing 60 channels it works for me. Install join.me on your computer and then click share it will give you a URL with numbers pm me I want to see what's causing this problem

I use xbmc on the rasberry pi how many channels i must See?
(2013-09-02, 15:53)ranem123 Wrote: I use xbmc on the rasberry pi how many channels i must See?

Around 45 did you reinstall the source? See if that make a difference

now i see 45 i must redownload your XML but still we need an Update for Teledunet or Arabichannels.org or Watchfomny ! !

Edit:In your XML shall Al Jadeed will be Online later ?
(2013-09-02, 16:44)ranem123 Wrote: now i see 45 i must redownload your XML but still we need an Update for Teledunet or Arabichannels.org or Watchfomny ! !

Edit:In your XML shall Al Jadeed will be Online later ?

Good to hear, aljadeed is proving to be a challenage as it is geoblocked in my area

Did you will make an XML for Watchfomny and why is Arabicchannels.com locked ? On Friday i wll try to get their links Big Grin
(2013-09-02, 17:15)ranem123 Wrote: Did you will make an XML for Watchfomny and why is Arabicchannels.com locked ? On Friday i wll try to get their links Big Grin

No im not going to make an xml for them im just going to add some channels to my xml from them don't bother with the arabic channels already tried it, they have hidden a token or something

OK then Add to your XML the Channels and tell us because i think we need to Redownload your XML ! I will try to get the links on Friday , if i get them can you make an XML ?
(2013-09-02, 17:31)ranem123 Wrote: OK then Add to your XML the Channels and tell us because i think we need to Redownload your XML ! I will try to get the links on Friday , if i get them can you make an XML ?

No need to redownload it if i add a channel it pops up for you, you were the only person with that 60 channels problem, if you can find out how to get them sure i will add them

Ok thanks !
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
arabichannels.com1