Need Help Start 3D BluRay .iso
Hello guys,

I recently turned my older gaming pc into a little htpc to play movies and what not. XBMC is my default program I goto, but the only trouble I am currently having, is getting a full (50 gb almost) image of a bluray iso that is 3d to play in 3d. The movie starts fine and plays fine but stays in regular format, im not even sure how I can goto the menu with xbmc to select it to play the 3d version, I think this might have something to do with initial start up of the file and my video card maybe? I have a AMD Radeon 6900 Series 2GB vid card that plays the 15gig rips of 3d movies that are always either side by side or on top of each other. Any recommendations on what I am doing wrong, I tried getting a few bluray programs and was able to get it to goto the menu but still couldn't get the full .iso images to play in 3d, i would much rather just get it working in xbmc. Thank you, in advance for your help.

M
XBMC doesn't support MVC (the format used by bluray 3D). The only way to play them is by using an external player like PowerDVD or TotalMedia Theatre.

This thread describes how to launch an external player from within XBMC, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116724

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help Start 3D BluRay .iso0