No longer able to update local artwork
I recently reinstalled XBMC from scratch. As I am re-importing my whole movie/tvshow collection, XBMC no longer see's my clearart/logo's that are local. I noticed this also as of late before I re-installed everything. The latest version of artwork downloader looks to be broken as well. I recently updated it and now the script fails. But the issue with XBMC not seeing the clearart/logos was occuring before the update. When I go to "choose art" to pick it locally there is not even an option now to choose any clearart or logos for any of the media that showed before.

I'm not sure if this is an XBMC issue or with the skin. I do have the artwork downloader configured to use local art.

Has any one encountered this, and is there a solution?

Thanks in advanced.
Same problem for me. All movies already in library which have logos and cleart in their folder (previously downloaded with artwork downloader) do still show them quiet nicely. But updating the library all new entries will not show any logos and clearart anymore. Trying to set those graphics manually (by entering info-screen of the respecive movie and using artwork downloader options there) ends up with a script failure. So artwork downloader does not load any graphics to the movie folders anymore.

The problem just occured recently. I am using Xperience1080++ and have not updated it or changed settings for quiet some time. So it should not be skin related. However, I also use OpenElec as a plattform and it has been updated to 3.1.6 and now 3.1.7. within the last days. I thought the current script-failures in artwork downloader would be connected to that update. I am hoping for an update of either OpenElec or artwork downloader that fixes the problem.

Brgds,

FantasticN
As far as I can tell its not skin related. Nothing to do with OpenElec specifically as I run a different Linux distribution. It seems like it is something to do with the recent updates to artwork downloader.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
There was an update of artwork downloader yesterday. Change.log says something about a bugfix. However, opening movie info and trying to select artwork manually (logo or clearart) still gave me the script failure. But when I started artwork downloader from the apps list and let it scrape the database it seemed to download the missing artwork just fine. After that the movie database showed those new entries with clearart and logo.
I'm also getting the script error with artwork downloader when I manually try to select artwork

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No longer able to update local artwork0