Solved Xbmc release for Energy Android TV Box With HW Acceleration
Lightbulb 
HI everybody,

I bought it was one week now my android Tv box called "Energy Android TV Box"
I believe that it based on amlogic AML8726-M.

can somebody give me the link of the appropriate xbmc release that can work on this box with hardware acceleration?

Thanks You.
It's an Amlogic device, so you want the Amlogic/Android builds of XBMC not the general Android builds.

Pivos Android XBMC release may work but Pivos builds are made for their box/firmware so how well it works if at all on this Energy box is up in the air.
(2013-09-03, 11:21)Starstream Wrote: It's an Amlogic device, so you want the Amlogic/Android builds of XBMC not the general Android builds.

Pivos Android XBMC release may work but Pivos builds are made for their box/firmware so how well it works if at all on this Energy box is up in the air.
Thank you Starstream for your answer.I did try the Pivos build, i used the one released on the 05/10
Hereunder the outcome:
Run an 720P video (MKV) --> Video works fine but only on small window on the top left side of the screen.

try to use xbmc options to make it full screen --> XBMC freezes --> the box cannot be used --> Restart the box --> run Xbmc again --> Run the same video above --> only sound and no image.

Run another videos HD, SD (MKV, AVI) formats --> No image only sound.

Run an FLV (Flash) file --> works fine (Image and sound)

All the used videos was running from SMB source.

What do you think? there is another build to try?
Lightbulb 
Good Day all,

i want to share with you my last finding about this topic. Wink
I have found a xbmc release "Frodo 12.2" that works like a charm with this box. everything is working, HW acceleration, SMB sources, Iso files reading, and so on.
No need for external player, just install the APK and enjoy Big Grin

Here is the link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A1IkUIga!OgbOWAIC0E...kpsVdR9Mac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc release for Energy Android TV Box With HW Acceleration0