• 39(current)
Amber for Frodo - Support thread
Hey, I'm having an issue out of ignorance I'm sure.

I can not remove items from the "favorites" tab. Can add them, but not delete them. I can not pull up a context menu for that either.

What am I doing rong?
(2014-01-27, 21:26)Astro2004 Wrote: Hey, I'm having an issue out of ignorance I'm sure.

I can not remove items from the "favorites" tab. Can add them, but not delete them. I can not pull up a context menu for that either.

What am I doing rong?

Are you trying to do it from home screen shelf (not possible) or did you first click on "Favourites" main menu item? Or is it from skin settings?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I've also noticed the missing scrollbars. I'm assuming it's not intentional?
(2014-01-27, 18:14)Levi59 Wrote: Hello to you! Since this afternoon, I noticed a change in the interface of XBMC (skin Amber of course). Scrollbars (small yellow circle) have completely disappeared and there is no longer any visual difference when I pass from the bar to the elements of the list.

The display "List" in my series does not display either "seen / unseen" in seasons list.

Is this normal? Is it an update and if so how to get back to the previous version?

(2014-01-27, 22:31)bigwillch Wrote: I've also noticed the missing scrollbars. I'm assuming it's not intentional?

Nothing is missing for me. Something probably went wrong during skin update at your side. Delete every instance of Amber from add ons folder and try install again. (Skin settings are kept elsewhere, they won't get deleted)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is there a relatively easy way to change the highlights from yellow to another colour? As in the text headers and scrolling bar?
(2014-01-28, 00:36)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 18:14)Levi59 Wrote: Hello to you! Since this afternoon, I noticed a change in the interface of XBMC (skin Amber of course). Scrollbars (small yellow circle) have completely disappeared and there is no longer any visual difference when I pass from the bar to the elements of the list.

The display "List" in my series does not display either "seen / unseen" in seasons list.

Is this normal? Is it an update and if so how to get back to the previous version?

(2014-01-27, 22:31)bigwillch Wrote: I've also noticed the missing scrollbars. I'm assuming it's not intentional?

Nothing is missing for me. Something probably went wrong during skin update at your side. Delete every instance of Amber from add ons folder and try install again. (Skin settings are kept elsewhere, they won't get deleted)

Went wrong for me too. Looks like a deeper lying problem if you ask me.
I found how to cancel the update and return to the previous version. I will try again in the next patch.
Same problem here. Scroll bars have dissapeared since last update
Intresting. Can you guys try it on your pc? Are you all running rpi?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

The default background is missing from icon and big panel views in videos section.
i running on rpi.
First of all, I want to say thank you to pecinko for this wonderful skinSmile I have been using Amber for the last couple of days, and it's really awesome.

I have just some request:
1. Would it be possible to have an option to use large font?
2. It would be great if the clock was bigger / Also, while watching a video, it'll be good to make the clock and the end time bigger.
3. Is it possible to have a weather widget?
4. The home shelf is good, but I think it would be nice to show it only when we click "up".
5. The number of items we can add to the home menu is great -- I was just wondering if it's possible to add sub-menus?
6. It would be nice to have an option to use movies and tv shows fanart as home menu backgrounds

Thank you, and keep up the good workSmile
(2014-01-28, 23:45)o007 Wrote: 1. Would it be possible to have an option to use large font?
Did you try the "Arial - no caps" font (font set 4) under settings -> appearance ? This gives a considerably larger font than the default font, better suited for smaller screens.
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
(2014-01-28, 22:28)SpaceMonkey Wrote: The default background is missing from icon and big panel views in videos section.

Does this mean that the background wasn't changed to black, it's just that the gray background isn't loading?
(2014-01-28, 19:04)pecinko Wrote: Intresting. Can you guys try it on your pc? Are you all running rpi?

Seems ok on Windows. I'm running rpi as well.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Frodo - Support thread10