XBMC no longer updating/finding new media
XBMC LOG

First, I'd like to say I've been playing w/ pseudotv Live over the weekend and just now noticing the problem today. I have been using pseudotvmanager to connect to my db so I can create my custom channels. I have 3 PC's on the same network connecting to a samba share on my server pc via mysql.

I also notice when I attempt to browse files thru XBMC, I get:
Remote Share - Path not found or invalid
Yet, I still have no problem accessing existing Move and/or TV Shows

I also adjusted my advancedsettings.xml, but then removed the code, still no luck, but I doubt my advancedsettings had anything to do w/ this.:

<network>
<curlclienttimeout>15</curlclienttimeout> <!-- Timeout in seconds for libcurl (http/ftp) connections -->
<curllowspeedtime>5</curllowspeedtime> <!-- Time in seconds for libcurl to consider a connection lowspeed -->
<cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize> <!-- number of bytes used for buffering streams ahead in memory
XBMC will not buffer ahead more than this. WARNING: for the bytes set here, XBMC will consume 3x the amount of RAM -->
</network>
doh!

Simple restart did the trick. Was troubleshooting this for 6+ hrs, lesson learned
Just adding a me too. I had the library not updating at all, until a restart.

If somebody wants to reproduce it: I added a new profile, using separate media info and sources, but copying everything from Master. In there I did not get any library info at all. Looking at the sources they were all set to scraper None (not sure why?). Changing the scraper to the correct value didn't do anything, until the system was rebooted.

Thankfully I didn't lose 6 hours, but enough to be a little annoyed... At least it seems to be working now...

System: XBMCbuntu 12.2 Git: 32b1a5e

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC no longer updating/finding new media0