Mysql shared on NAS, and NAS powered-off
I should prefer possibility to skip Mysql on start, if unavailable, because some plugins doesn't work on a not-master profile (on a AppleTV 2)
(2013-11-20, 08:17)minoccio Wrote: some plugins doesn't work on a not-master profile (on a AppleTV 2)

Which ones ?
pelisalacarta, sportsdevil
Talk to the addon developers as they must be doing something weird. Maybe writing directly to masterprofile instead of profile.
Problem is only on ATV2; on a Raspberry pi (raspbmc) plugins works in every profile
(2013-09-10, 13:08)Ned Scott Wrote: Master profile needs to be the non-MySQL profile, because it will be loaded by default when you see the log-in screen. The MySQL profile should be a secondary profile. That's how I used to set up my laptop.

Going to try this out. It's been a while I was looking for this. Thanks.

(2013-11-20, 08:17)minoccio Wrote: I should prefer possibility to skip Mysql on start, if unavailable, because some plugins doesn't work on a not-master profile (on a AppleTV 2)

Did you get Sportsdevils to work?
I'm wondering if there has been any more innovation on this issue.

I have a multi profile configuration that connects to my File Server which is Running MySQL. it runs 24/7.

In Case of of Down Time for whatever the reason, I would like the KODI to "FailOver" to a secondary profile (master ?) that isn't relent on the MySQL database.
I have PVR services on a separate machine and several Internet Only Add-ons so the system would still be useful.

My Default (not master) profile is for the Kids which logins in automatically, and I have a PIN coded profile for Adults.

How can I configure the Kodi to attempt connection with the Kids profile first and if MySQL doesn't respond 'FailOver' to the Master profile?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mysql shared on NAS, and NAS powered-off0