Has anyone gotten mythtv.cmyth addon to refresh new recordings?
I've tried using the "choose left panel, select recordings" approach suggested by one thread to get new recordings to show up, but it doesn't work for me. The only way I can find to get new recordings to show is System > Settings > Live TV > General > Reset PVR database. I'm running an XBMCbuntu front end and a Mythbuntu backend. Any way to do this automatically? I've tried the Library auto update add-ons, but they seem not to update the PVR recordings listing.
What version of the cmyth plugin are you using? This has been fixed in recent code.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm using 1.6.9 and there is no option to update to a newer version.
Theres your problem...

It is easy to compile a later version, there are isnstructions somewhere on those intarwebbies (for linux anyway).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
This has been fixed long ago.
But unfortunately - for XBMC Frodo - all PVR addon updates are coupled to XBMC updates.
You won't get any newer PVR addon versions unless there is a XBMC Frodo 12.3.

We have put together instructions on how to build the addon from source:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR...FromSource
So after the clone, I would use the command "git checkout frodo" and then "cd xbmc-pvr-addons"?
(2013-09-06, 10:42)cfetzer Wrote: This has been fixed long ago.
But unfortunately - for XBMC Frodo - all PVR addon updates are coupled to XBMC updates.
You won't get any newer PVR addon versions unless there is a XBMC Frodo 12.3.

We have put together instructions on how to build the addon from source:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR...FromSource

I followed the wiki instructions to the letter (except for the branch advice) and it worked. I now have cmyth 1.8.11 and it appears to solve the recording update and 30sec skip issues of 1.6.9. However, the wiki is a bit out of date. My Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu got upgraded to XBMC 13.0 alpha 7. Steps "Add repository for XBMC nightly builds", "Install XBMC from nightly builds" and "Install build utilities/libraries" did the upgrade. However, [/align]the "Create zip file for XBMC MythTV addon" made a zip with a different name "pvr.mythtv.cmyth-linux-i486.zip . Trying to install from this zip produced dependencies errors.

In any event, when I rebooted XBMC I had 13.0 with the latest cmth addon. I suspect that 13.0 now includes 1.8.11 (making the zip part of the wiki unnecessary. Can a Senior Member confirm this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has anyone gotten mythtv.cmyth addon to refresh new recordings?0