What are Your Favorite AEON NOX Tweaks?
Hi guys and.. (are there even any girls??) Confused

I'm fairly new-ish to xbmc and have finally decided on Aeon Nox as my preferred skin and so recently began small customisation and -lots- of reading of posts in this section of the forum. Blush

My question is;
What are your favourite tweaks or customisations you like to make, recommend or couldn't live without?

This could maybe become sort of a guide or list of the most popular or common skin add-ons, tweaks, setting changes and dare I say 'hacks' or more advanced customisation within file code. Huh

I'd love to see what others have done with their installs, how theyve customised the skin, and what other users recommend for some inspiration really. For all the knowledge and posts in the forum, there's not any sort of index or easy way of finding things (aside from searching through hundreds or thousands of returned search results)

Big Grin
My top picks would be:

- custom submenus in the homescreen (easily done by assigning your favorites to those custom slots)
- customizable home screen furniture
- loads of useful widgets
- color picker
The Whole Skin ... believe me there is no other skin that comes close ! Customiser's delight .. is what this is .. There is no way you you are gonna know by other people's experience .. you have to experience it yourself. then over time you will get so proficient at your customisations that even after a full reinstall from scratch it will only take you 10-15 minutes to set it all back up . My first setup took nearly the whole day ( or days to tweak all minor niggles ) now I can redo the whole setup again within minutes.
What i am trying to tell you is that everyone can list their favourite bits heck upload their whole xbmc setup.. but that will not make YOU any wiser .. It will actually frustrate the hell out of you when small things will go haywire and you will not know how or why thats happening..
Or else Look at the Aeon Nox 4.0 gallery thread for inspiration
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154158
Anyone know how to customize the submenu under the main menu 'Movie'? When you are the Movie menu and you down arrow to the submenu that comes up on the bottom of the screen? I'd like to remove some of them and have 'search' which is on the third line and you must toggle once again to show be higher on the list.

Thanks, in advance...
Being a person who loves graphics I love the logo for title, banner views, coloured media and studio flags, clearart...and so on
(2014-03-27, 17:57)RickInHouston Wrote: Anyone know how to customize the submenu under the main menu 'Movie'? When you are the Movie menu and you down arrow to the submenu that comes up on the bottom of the screen? I'd like to remove some of them and have 'search' which is on the third line and you must toggle once again to show be higher on the list.

Thanks, in advance...

Go to SYSTEM and choose the sub meny called "edit main menu" and then you edit the home screen menu.

Go to "Movies" and press down on keyboard and hover to the functions you wanna remove and press ENTER and then it will be disabled. You make sure if it is a red cross over the functions. Then press back space to get out of "edit mode"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are Your Favorite AEON NOX Tweaks?0