What Ep's are missing from XBMC (NOT why aren't my files not showing in XBMC)
Question 
Hi All,

I have been doing so many different types of Searches everywhere looking for an Add-On that can assist.
Unfortunately if you type 'what episodes am i missing from xbmc' it shows a whole heap of users stating
their shows or movies don't display in their DB.

I am wanting to know from the list of TV Shows I have displaying in XBMC, what Episodes am I missing
and when the TV show will be airing again.

Anyone have any good add-on's or other ideas on what I can do other then manually searching for the shows
info in wiki etc?

My main purpose for this is so I know when I need to setup D/L's for next aired shows and also what files I
need to gain to complete seasons etc.

I would prefer to have an Add-On if that is the best option.
Otherwise would settle for a (Portable Style Program) that works perfect with XBMC..

A proven option that does the above would be great..

My Setup
XBMC Frodo (using MySQL)

Thanks in advanced.
Hi,

Although not an XBMC direct plugin you could try and download Sickbeard - There may even be a sickbeard plugin for xbmc im too lazy too google further haha but im sure you will be able to find out what you need by googling for sickbeard [/align]

Ok im not as lazy as suggested lol - http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4013
You can use this addon for next aired

sickbeard is probably your best bet to find missing episodes and can assist you obtaining them.
יונתן בן-חיים
For what's missing, I use the "Missing Episodes Report" from within Media Center Master. Works great for me. Of course, I use MCM regularly anyway in order to maintain metadata for both XBMC and MediaBrowser 3. So I didn't have to install it just for this purpose.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What Ep's are missing from XBMC (NOT why aren't my files not showing in XBMC)0