Turn off subtitles?
Question 
Really like the skin! Thanks to the author!

Tried to find this by searching threads, but didn't get anything useful.

I'm trying to switch off/on subtitles for videos while watching them. When I select 'Subtitles' button in the OSD (at the bottom of the screen while watching a video) I am presented with a window that lists all my installed Addons. I'm really puzzled and would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks!
Select "Audio" button in the OSD and set subtitle to "None".
bazinga, other option - when running video, press letter T in you keyboard for turn on or off subtitles and letter L for alternate for others subtitles available.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-09-05, 21:52)artrafael Wrote: Select "Audio" button in the OSD and set subtitle to "None".

Thanks a lot! I guess I was a bit confused by 'Subtitles' button that I completely forgot about 'Audio' menu, which I have always used with couple of other skins. Appreciate your help!

(2013-09-05, 22:18)Wanilton Wrote: bazinga, other option - when running video, press letter T in you keyboard for turn on or off subtitles and letter L for alternate for others subtitles available.

Wanilton, thanks for the suggestion. However I'm running XBMC with just a remote control. My keyboard is nowhere near my TV. But I'll keep this in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turn off subtitles?0